RA top 100 lists

- open
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: RA top 100 lists

Post by tone-def »

pheek wrote: It's sort of crazy to see the deep house taking over. I hope it doesn't last too long because it's discouraging.
what does that mean?
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

tone-def wrote:
pheek wrote: It's sort of crazy to see the deep house taking over. I hope it doesn't last too long because it's discouraging.
what does that mean?
it means if it's cool to play like Jamie Jones and all the kids ask for that, I'm not going out for a while.
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

Yeah i'm not feeling that stuff at all. I really don't see it as deep house though. It's kind of missing the deepness.
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

yeah wouldnt describe that sound as deep house, that is an insult to real deep house producers

actually i cant stand the sound of the whole gang around jamie jones, seth, visionquest and others who i dont remember right now
ray parry
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ray parry »

i wouldnt really tie that hot natured sound in with the visionquest label. they release a proper mixed bag of stuff i think.
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

what i meant is this sound with some electronic elements but then suddenly cheesy vocals come in, tale of us for example

i dont know why this whole crew got so big, then again in europe they are not as big as in america. maybe seth plays a lot of gigs, but i think the rest gets not that much booking in comparison to the american hype around them.

even if im totally high, i cant enjoy that music. no offense tough its only my opinion :)
Phase Ghost
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Phase Ghost »

deep house:

ray parry
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ray parry »

Themis wrote:what i meant is this sound with some electronic elements but then suddenly cheesy vocals come in, tale of us for example

i dont know why this whole crew got so big, then again in europe they are not as big as in america. maybe seth plays a lot of gigs, but i think the rest gets not that much booking in comparison to the american hype around them.

even if im totally high, i cant enjoy that music. no offense tough its only my opinion :)
yeah i cant get down to the music they play. i have only heard a couple of sets though to be fare.