Ricardo Boovalobos

- open
grace anxiety
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Ricardo Boovalobos

Post by grace anxiety »

i like this track its fun.. even though it does sound a little bit like sex and the city themetune
LouisVee
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by LouisVee »

What's weird also is that people doesnt seem to want the t-shirt. They throw it back!
Vito
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Vito »

LouisVee wrote:What's weird also is that people doesnt seem to want the t-shirt. They throw it back!
my thoughts exactly...an then he wipes his sweat on a t shirt an throws it back at the crowd...he seems to hav a bit of a cocky attitude which dusnt really seem like ricardo..!
Beethovan acknowledged the visionary qualities of his music,saying those who understand it are freed from the miseries which others drag around with them....
Kiani
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Kiani »

come on guys, i bet the crowd was throwing these towels or shirts at him in the first place, making him kinda pissed, which i should be too. it's unbelievable how stupid these crowds behave lately when he plays, I've seen it a few times during the last years, and I've seen that it gets on his nerves, e.g. when he just can't mix any records anymore because too many people are asking him for autographs or pics.

in this video you see him doing the 'aaargh' thing, pulling his hair and looking like 'don't do this, you're being a bad audience' in his typical Ricardo way where he thinks the crowd is disturbing him too much but he doesn't want to lose his temper 'because this is a party and his fans don't mean it like that, they just wanna have a great time'.

and what does he do? Does he hire a bunch of bodyguards? No. OK, he can party hard, and yes, musicwise, it's not what it used to be anymore, but it's so sad to see so many hate towards him, because he is one of the most friendly guys in the scene, he has meant so much for the whole '00's clubbing, we should pay some respect...
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

lol man you know every gesture and what it means :D
Kiani
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Kiani »

Themis wrote:lol man you know every gesture and what it means :D
haha got a bit carried away there :lol: fck it, i love the guys older stuff, gotta defend people i respect ;)
Del
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Del »

grace anxiety wrote:i like this track its fun.. even though it does sound a little bit like sex and the city themetune
...I prefer the Sex and The City theme tune tbf -squint
grace anxiety
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by grace anxiety »

surprisingly its a carl craig track http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sju9vNBS ... re=related he plays it here too mixed in with contempt. i think if i heard him play it I would just laugh.. bitta fun...i wonder will be play it at fabric 12th birthday