Name: Colombian
Format: Vinyl, Digital

Track List:
A1: Carlos
A2: Juan
B1: Carlos (Exercise One Remix)
B2: Andres

Pre-listen here:

And once gain we are back. After a welcome pause Dumb Unit returns with an energetic four tracker from our man in
NYC : Elon. A long time label mate Elon strips it all back to create a bumping and infectious groove that while resolutely
Dumb Unit is uncharacteristic in its nakedness ! No decor here, only pure syncopated and pushing rhythms to notch it up
a tad. Perfect for leading the lions back to the warehouse and off the beach into the cooler months. "Put those shades
away son we going inside". The energetic pacers of Elon are complemented by a deeper excursion; a superb Exercise One
Remix that takes the original and works it into a pulsing main floor late night jam.

Visit Elon:
www.myspace.com/elonny
www.residentadvisor.net/dj/elon

Visit Exercise One:
www.myspace.com/exerciseone1
www.blog.exerciseone.de

Related Links:
www.dumb-unit.com
www.jpcaulfield.com
www.facebook.com/dumbunit
dumb-unit
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: [DUMB UNIT 063] ELON - COLOMBIAN EP out on Sept 26th

Post by dumb-unit »

OUT NOW on Beatport and Decks !

EARLY FEEDBACK:
Omar S: Really love this Ep. My fav tracks are Exercise One Remix and Andres. I will play it. Thanks
Kiki: "Andres" is great!
Fabrizio Maurizi: Dumb Unit never falis! Love Carlos rmx and Andreas...super hot stuff! thank u;-)
Konrad Black: All sorts of goodies goin on here...originals and remix are bombs. Thanks doods.
Martin Landsky: exercise one mix for me here....i like the dubby flavour...
Ray Okpara: juan is my fav... thx... will play 4 shooow.... greetz rayray
Mr. Statik: really nice comeback from Elon and Dumb unit, it is time to go inside indeed! cheers ;)