it's hot down here... yesterday the °c went to 37
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

mlexicon wrote:sunshines for pussies!

:D

dude, you live in a desert lol:)
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.
fader
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by fader »

Marcus Stork wrote:+8 °C here in Stockholm today, pretty warm to be this time of the year.
Pretty nice temperature but the snow is melting so the streets are like fucking slush puppy. I hate it!
fck that, it should be freezing up there!! :lol: i mean it's scandinavia right :lol:
damn, that's where all that cold weather comes from :x i can't take it anymore i need 20 degrees sooooooooon :cry:
Marcus Stork
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Marcus Stork »

f3d4r wrote:
Marcus Stork wrote:+8 °C here in Stockholm today, pretty warm to be this time of the year.
Pretty nice temperature but the snow is melting so the streets are like fucking slush puppy. I hate it!
fck that, it should be freezing up there!! :lol: i mean it's scandinavia right :lol:
damn, that's where all that cold weather comes from :x i can't take it anymore i need 20 degrees sooooooooon :cry:
Well that realy depends on were in Scandinavia you are, its pretty long. Up in the north its normal with -15 to -20 during the winters. Could be colder than that too.
In the south of Sweden/Denmark its like central Europe, or even warmer because of the water surrounding.
salaisinko?
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by salaisinko? »

I hate you marcus for posting that! :D. we're still getting from -10 °C to -15 °C for couple of weeks :/
"War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength"

-Orwell
Marcus Stork
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Marcus Stork »

salaisinko? wrote:
I hate you marcus for posting that! :D. we're still getting from -10 °C to -15 °C for couple of weeks :/
Haha, sorry for that!
Today its almost +10 and a big sun i shining, lovley! :)
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

same here.... i'm starting to think spring came a bit early. 8)
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.