soundhack plugins

- ask away
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

soundhack plugins

Post by plaster »

+spectralcompand - Performs smooth timbral filtering. Can be used to tame resonant frequencies or for radical changes of tone. In expansion mode, +spectralcompand becomes a highly tunable broadband noise remover, capable of removing hiss, hum and machine noise, without damaging the original sound.

+morphfilter - Holds two filter shapes. These shapes are set by drawing, or by capturing the spectra from the incoming sound. You can morph between these two filters. +morphfilter's depth control can change the strength of filtering, or even invert the filter for an "anti-filtered" sound

+binaural - This filter places a sound at a specific position around the listener's head. Use it with a reverb to create a virtual environment. When used with it's LFO, +binaural can place various beats or parts of a loop in specific repeatable positions.

+spectralgate - A spectral version of the noise gate/ducker dynamics processor. Combines a noise gate/ducker and a multiband processor to give you a plugin that can used both as a frequency dependent gate or as a level dependent filter.

* for more info on the plugins (soundhack) download the manual here
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.
tsod
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by tsod »

hmm seems worth a try
Ronny Pries
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Ronny Pries »

unfortunately they're quite buggy :/
deccard
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by deccard »

Ronny Pries wrote:unfortunately they're quite buggy :/

yes and you need some practice to get good results. on the other hand i don´t know anything comparable.
techno made me do it
Ryszard Blvck
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Ryszard Blvck »

saw fennesz recently using these....they look pretty cool....i havent used them but ive heard from a number of people they can be buggy, especially on XP.....they can also be very cpu intensive
Ryszard Blvck
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Ryszard Blvck »

yowzer.....been using these the past few days.....really cool....great sound......no problems with them at all (yet) and i've been using them on XP! morphfilter works like a dream - :)