(USA) Nov13 Keinemusik Label Night w. Rampa and &ME NYC

any
SCHÖLLER
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

(USA) Nov13 Keinemusik Label Night w. Rampa and &ME NYC

Post by SCHÖLLER »

Last edited by SCHÖLLER on Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
SCHÖLLER
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by SCHÖLLER »

Keinemusik Night with Rampa and &me at Indiescreen
Region / United States of America, New York

Date /Saturday, 13 November 2010

Time /10:00pm - 5:00am

Line-up / Rampa, &ME

Cost /$12/$15 - Buy tickets
http://www.residentadvisor.net/forum-re ... ?id=122020

&ME has been somewhat invisible for quite a while now. Instead of being all showy like most of his producing colleagues, he preferred to hide behind artists like DJ Hell or Terranova as their ghost- or coproducer. Now after putting out his first solo-single on Keinemusik, these days are finally over. He took some time to figure out his own style of blending Techno and Housemusic and now that it took shape, there is no way of escaping this guy. Well, you better don't miss him anyway.

Chances are, you’ve heard of RAMPA before. Sure, he’s known for coming up with the most elaborate staches in the game, he’s got imposing skills when it comes to throwing BBQs and riding scooters and whatnot, but we’re talking something different here. RAMPA has made a name of himself through Keinemusik, his own little d.i.y.-cosmos, being not only label, but also crew of likeminded Djs, producers and friends. Before there was keinemusik, he put his hand on a few acts that – after his treatment – found their way directly into the charts.
One of his more recent projects would be an albumproduction together with Nomi of Hercules & Love Affair fame. The first single out of this cycle is out on Rebirth. Plus there are a lot more things to come on Keinemusik. In Summer 2009 he released his Keinemusik-debut with “Wife & Man” and followed up with some remixes which were released on Get Physical and Front Room Recordings.
If he’s not spitting out new material, RAMPA is likely to be found behind some turntables between Berlin and New York, representing his own definition of Techno and House, bridging the gap between deepness and elation. Never taking things too seriously, apart from those serious grooves he’s got in his pockets.

directions
285 Kent Avenue at S 2nd Street – Williamsburg Brooklyn 11211

SUBWAY

L train to Bedford Avenue (first stop in Brooklyn), walk south on Bedford to South 2nd Street (8 blocks), take a right on South 2nd street and walk 3 blocks to Kent Avenue. indieScreen is located at 285 Kent Avenue at South 2nd street.

J M Z trains to Marcy Avenue (first stop in Brooklyn), walk West on Broadway to Kent Avenue, right on Kent, walk on Kent (4 blocks) to South 2nd street. indieScreen is located at 285 Kent Avenue at South 2nd street.

BUS (from Manhattan)

B39 on the corner of Allen Street and Delancey Street., get off at the first stop in Brooklyn, walk West on Broadway to Kent Avenue, right on Kent, walk on Kent (4 blocks) to South 2nd street. indieScreen is on Kent Avenue at South 2nd street.

CAR (from Manhattan)

Take the Williamsburg Bridge local lane, keep right and take the first exit, make a right on to Broadway, drive to Kent Avenue, right on Kent, drive on Kent (4 blocks) to South 2nd street. indieScreen is on Kent Avenue at South 2nd street.

http://www.doojee.com