Jetone

adam
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by adam »

I liked Jetone stuff when it was new quite a bit,
but his work actually as "Tim Hecker" is timeless and really great.
protrox
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by protrox »

pheek wrote:I'm surprised someone said Jetone would release soon because Tim told me that he would never release again under Jetone.
Hi Pheek, this is the info about it on Apnea label:
Apnea wrote:The next releases from Apnea will be produced by Jetone (Tim Hecker), one of the artist we admire more, and Damián Schwartz, the youngest among us demonstrating his impressive talent.
You can see this info here...

:arrow: Apnea Records

:D
Mirza
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Mirza »

really love his work on force inc...Jetone Rock's :twisted:
Apnea
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Apnea »

Jetone is the man, thats why we were dreaming with have a release by him on APNEA.

it will be a 2x12", one with 4 original tracks by Tim and the other one with 4 remixes by ALEX UNDER, TADEO, D.Schwartz, Microsfera.

hot sh!t!
JThoma
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by JThoma »

Damn that sounds really sick! Can't wait for that record. I really love that Force Inc. album but I have to say his stuff under Tim Hecker is some of the most relaxing, thought provoking, beautiful music i've ever heard. If you like that stuff you should also check out a similar artist Fennesz.
gillsans
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by gillsans »

JETONE: Sundown 2LP (APNEA 006LP)

"The Canadian artist Tim Hecker is one of the most prestigious producers in the international electronic music scene. He is able to approach electronics from different points of view, from the deepest ambient of his records on Mille Plateaux or Alien8 to the most organic techno. Producing with his alter ego Jetone, he already delighted our ears with the atmospheres and details of his LPs on Pitchcadet and Force Tracks. Apnea proudly presents a double 12" with four new tracks by Jetone, where microscopic techno-dub meets beautiful atmospheres filling every space with the deepest and most beautiful rhythms...plus four remixes by the usual Madrid suspects: Alex Under, Damián Schwartz and Tadeo, plus Microesfera, special guests from Argentina. A techno journey with more dimensions than you can imagine..."

COOL :)
Keepin' the beats deep in the groove bunker
Roma Vishnevsky
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Roma Vishnevsky »

o :lol:
only minimal
PatStormont
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by PatStormont »

Cool, I only just found his work under his real name. Love his sound.