Semirk - For You (full track)

- music
Semirk
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Semirk - For You (full track)

Post by Semirk »

Hey guys,

Finally found a forum for like-minded Minimal lovers. :) Just thought i'd share a minimal tune of mine with you called Semirk - For You. Hope you like and any feedback would be great. I look forward to checking out you guys tracks too so if i feedback on yours, please do on mine. :)

Right click on the link below, and save target as

http://www.sitesled.com/members/krimesu ... or_You.mp3

Many thanks :)
mlexicon
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by mlexicon »

pretty good and original sounding. I cant say id be bouncing off the walls with this, or made for the dancefloor action, but i dont think that was the intention.
Semirk
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Semirk »

Thanks for listening man. Yeah not really made for the dancefloor, more something with a theme for me. :)
BobStock
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by BobStock »

I like it! My girlfriend too 8)....but what Mathias said, I totally agree with that. I also think that it isnt something for the dancefloor, and it sounds a bit boring sometimes, maybe some more variation will make it better????
And I miss some drive in it....but maybe that is the less variation in it. IT SOUNDS REALLY MINIMAL :P!!! Like to hear some more of you!!!!

Happy new year!!!!
Bye.
Semirk
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Semirk »

Thanks for listening mate. Yeah, I guess a bit more variation could be placed into this, will have a play around and see what I can come up with. :)

Working on the eq as well so will post a new version up soon. And as for other stuff of mine, just down this forum a little is a track called Snuggly, feel free to check it out if you wish.

Happy New Year to you too man.
dirtybird
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by dirtybird »

i dig it. my ear wants to hear a hard kick come in after that break from 2-3min....it keeps me on the edge. but naturally i always want to hear things get more thumpin'.
Semirk
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Semirk »

Thanks for listening. I can see your point on keeping it thumping yeah, not how I intended the track though. :) A good point nonetheless.
BobStock
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by BobStock »

im making something, maybe you do like it Semirk! I will let u know.
Cheers