Samim -House Nation - Tuning Spork 17

- wax
Artakus
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Samim -House Nation - Tuning Spork 17

Post by Artakus »

Well, well, well after this crazy year of sex , drugs and pure rock and roll , samim (the swiss iranian) decided to take a break and hit us off with a pure masterpiece . forming a new house nation is the game , and simply put ….. this is how we roll. not content with the way the scene is devoloping our truley blingin vocalist *lil dirrty ghetto bastard* suggests that maybe the best cure is to forget your education and pass that joint!! always on the lookout for new inspiration, samim combines what he learned from the street as a young swiss hoodlum—with the love for deep soulful funk music coming from philadelphia (lil dirts hometown) and detroit. in the title song ” house nation ” samim kicks you straight in the face with a sh!t eating grin , makes you ask the inevidible question - - - is this guy for real ? well the answer is realer than a mofunker !!! the infectious arabic hook drives deep into your soul , leaves you wondering when the belly dancer will arrive —– she not coming yet baby ! the second cut “i want it” is a callin for that lovely special someone who you want to be your *baby mama* cause on the real , samim loves to be a pimpin baby daddy , you can hear this clearly in the sex infested , groovy stomp of one of his biggest bass drum to date . on the flip side samim takes you into the world of pumpin psychadelia with “dots” . this mover with a nice mental flow , just pushes and pushes and pushes. last but certainly not least our homie from Ohio (oh hell no) DAN CURTIN hits you off proper with a straight up blinging version of the ditty “house nation” takin these words from *lil lil* dan asks you kindly , but with authority– “are you ready to go to war in the name of house ?” when we say war we mean it in the spirit of the breakdancer , why do you ask ? cause we know the answer —— laying down a new foundation , were forming a new house nation. :idea:
Shadi Megallaa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shadi Megallaa »

i love it
Harm Rhebergen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Harm Rhebergen »

great track! featured in my latest mix..
*I support southern fruits*
vermont95
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

good

Post by vermont95 »

very kool track
tuning spork getting really hot sh!t out lately
StaafMixer
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by StaafMixer »

nice B side!!
TAMPOPO
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by TAMPOPO »

This single is HOOOOOOT wax!
Mo' tracks like dis please!!!
Tampopo Hiri Hiri !!!
The Noodleworld is rocking on chili...
peter glitch and crackle
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

we are forming a new house nation

Post by peter glitch and crackle »

love it !
Last edited by peter glitch and crackle on Wed May 24, 2006 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Coyu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Coyu »

StaafMixer wrote:nice B side!!
A side is too boring for me...but B side is totally amazing :P