Leftnet001 - GummiHz - Arm Me EP

- free art
tolfrey
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Leftnet001 - GummiHz - Arm Me EP

Post by tolfrey »

Leftnet is the net label child of its father Leftroom.

You can download from www.leftroom.com in the Leftnet section and there are also previews of every track.

GummiHz - Arm Me EP

London based GummiHz a.k.a Alexander Tsotsos of Greek origin, started a long-term relationship with electronic music as a dj in 1994. For the last four years he has been producing tracks to incorporate his own ideas to offer a more unique sound to his dj sets.

The opening track entitled GummiHz is a deep, drum driven track which has the flow that you come to expect from the early hours of the morning. Fluttering structure and deep bass grabs your attention. Next up is Denz Music which dives straight into that out of time rhythm that we have come to expect from Holden or Fake. I have had the pleasure of hearing this at Watergate in Berlin, not for the faint hearted! Illelectronic has a similar feel to the opening track on the ep, but definately has a more sinister and tripper edge to it. A persistant drum hook, and spooky sample snaps makes this a must for the afterparty. Last up we have Folder 3 which is a quirky, stripped down track which will appeal to a wider audience because of its simple but infectious groove.
Del
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Del »

Surprised nobodys commented on this. Wicked release especially the 'illectronic' track.

Site is cool to btw
dou
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dou »

great stuff

his release on after dinner is very good too
katie_m
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by katie_m »

alexis has done a gr8 work...seen him djing in london at a ahouse party last winter!rumours say that now production-wise ..he is on fire!really nice release :D