VILLALOBOS - The movie (my review)

- open
grace anxiety
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by grace anxiety »

does anyone know where i can watch this online. or torrent?
LouisVee
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by LouisVee »

grace anxiety wrote:does anyone know where i can watch this online. or torrent?
Funny, i've searched for this two days ago, didn't found anything :(
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

ricardo is playing at movement .. ra says it`s his first appearance in detroit since 2002..
Shepherd_of_Anu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shepherd_of_Anu »

Themis wrote:yeah about that president, believe me the general european perception is not as positive as you might think

no way i would give my fcking fingerprints to travel there..
Is that true that you have to give your fingerprints at the American border now? I heard that a long time ago. I have been down to the states a few times but after I heard about those changes I decided I will never go there again. Unless there was perhaps a lot of money involved or something but even still.

Also... I think its funny that people are worried about smoking damaging their electronics which couldn't cost more than a few thousand dollars but pay little heed to damage its doing to their body.
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

its sort of true for europeans, if you want to travel to the USA, you only can do that if you have a special passport with biometric data on it (fingerprints).

so you doesnt have to give the fingerprints at the airport, but if you want to travel to the USA, your biometric data can be accessed through authorities.
Ingemar
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Ingemar »

i recently renewed my passport and got a biometric one. There is no record of your fingerprints other than on the actual passport. Or so they say.
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

the biometric data are saved on the chip inside the passport, if you cross the border they read this chip and save the data ..

else the whole biometric thing would be pretty useless

also everyone who is not in the visa weaver programm ( i guess for example south america) has to give his fingerprints to get a visa.
blizt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by blizt »

Back on topic, this is the answer i got 6 months ago:

"Thank you for your interest in Romuald Karmakar's VILLALOBOS.

All public available informations are posted either on our website or on our YouTube-Channel "cinekarmakar".

Infos regarding theatrical release, TV-Premiere, DVD-release would be posted there immediately, in our own interest.

Please note, as a small truly independent production company, we can only supervise/organize screenings at Filmfestivals.

With kind regards from Berlin,

+

The film was shown at GIJON FILM FESTIVAL last year. A screening in Barcelona, Madrid failed.
All other screenings please see our website. No more planned till today.

No DVD-release till now.

Bye from Berlin

--

Robert Thomann"