[SLASH04] Ahmet Sisman - Miami Bass Machine

- wax
Ahmet Sisman
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[SLASH04] Ahmet Sisman - Miami Bass Machine

Post by Ahmet Sisman »

hey people, here is the new slash!!!
After a little Summer Break the Slash Label is back with a new EP from multi talented Ahmet Sisman. As we already know it from his first Release (SLASH01) Mr. Sisman delivers us two dancefloor smashers on its own style. Loaded with some old fashioned Dancehall and Hip Hop passion, the “Miami Bass Machine EP” redefines the genre limits between modern electronic dance music and broken beats.

On the A-Side we got the title track “Miami Bass Machine” with pumped up “Wooomb” Basses and some driving hot vocals, which will surely raise up the heat of men and women. Beware of some turn headed dancers who wants more than a friendship with the attracted female species. Our tip: Safe Sex!!!

The B-Side track “Move” creates its groove through a strong baseline paired with screaming “Aaahhh” synthie lines and reverb effected claps. Some deep bass and synthies shots, Voila!!! We got the perfect peak time groove.

The exclusive digital track “Baze” points out the more soft and gentle side of the urban Hip Hop Movement.

We are very happy to present this new and fresh style of Ahmet Sisman's notorious sound! Supported by Grand Master Flash, Run Dmc, Africa Islam and Eddie Murphy!!
RELEASE DATE: 28.09.09 (first two weeks only vinyl)
ARTIST: Ahmet Sisman
TITLE: Miami Bass Machine
CAT#: SLASH04

tracklist:
A-Side: Miami Bass Machine
B-Side: Move
only digital: Baze

SAMPLES HERE: http://www.slash-label.com/sla/sla04.html

ImageImage
TimTor
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by TimTor »

Very well done Ahmet, keep up the good work slash!
BlueCode Records - BCR011 - Dubious Methods - Out now (free release)!
upekah
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by upekah »

baze is sick!
plaster wrote:you can't be a leader if are a follower.
b-ran
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by b-ran »

this label is quickly becoming one of my favorites ....b side is just insane...is that a M.I.A. sample??
Last edited by b-ran on Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
donet
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by donet »

INSANE
nomoretrouble
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by nomoretrouble »

baze for me!!
Ahmet Sisman
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Ahmet Sisman »

hey people, we didn't start officially the promo yet but here are some very first feedbacks:

Mathias Kaden (Vakant, Freude am Tanzen): 1st class tracks, i mean it, played them yesterday in cityfox ... thats the sound of 2010, move on ahmet :)

Jeremy P. Caulfield (Dumb Unit): super energy and pace, i like the abstract vocals, very post-modern ... i played them all over in japan, they were the bomb!

Ingo Gansera (Exercise One, Mobilee): all tracks have a perfect groove, im really into it ... "Move" will smash every dancefloor, no doubt!