[FREQDGT008] - Playa Mondello - inc. Brian Sanhaji Rmx

- only
NihilYoung
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[FREQDGT008] - Playa Mondello - inc. Brian Sanhaji Rmx

Post by NihilYoung »

Out now on Beatport.com

FREQDGT008 - Flavio Lodetti - Playa Mondello (inc. Brian Sanhaji/Alex D'elia & Nihil Young remixes)

Great techno-minimal release by Frequenza Digital!
the young italian Flavio Lodetti provides a pumpin minimal tune
Including awesome remixes by Brian Sanhaji / Alex D'elia & Nihil Young.
Supported by Monika Kruse, Dubfire, Sebastien Leger, Satcey Pullen, Technasia, Joseph Capriati, Emerson, Tim Xavier, Someone Else, FEX, Chris Fortier, Ascii Disko, Gennaro Mastrantonio, Bob Morane, Markus Wesen and many others!

https://www.beatport.com/it-IT/html/con ... a_mondello
NihilYoung
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Just reached

Post by NihilYoung »

Minimal and Techno charts on beatport!
also played by Gary beck & Ladida.

Full feedbacks:

Monika Kruse - Could you please forward me the link

Sebastien Leger - great mix from Alex D'elia & Nihil Young , funky tek !

Stacey Pullen - wow this is great! need more from these guys. will support

Technasia - Will play the brian sanhaji remix. Please send me the link.

Dubfire - Can you please send the 320 KBPS versions of these?

Jospeh Capriati - great remix from Brian!

Emerson - alder der rmx vom brian is killa - bitte 320er mp3s

Tim Xavier - These tracks are great! can I get the proper link

Someone Else - i love Brian's remix! i'll play this one until my balls fall off! gimme gimme!

Ladida - Hi there, thanks for promo,the Alex D'elia&Nihil rmx if great, kickin and groovy one, will play for sure.
Kind regards

Gary Beck - Very nice, thx. love brian's remix. big fan of his work

F.E.X - i like the 2 remixes, sounds cool

Chris Fortier - thanks for sending. the brian sanhaji mix is great, the one i will play. send download links when you can, thank you

Electric Indigo - den brian sanhaji remix find ich wirklich cool. die anderen beiden tracks sind eher nicht so aufregend ... über 320er mp3 würd ich mich sehr freuen!

ascii.disko - great track and cool remixes love it!

DJ Hyperactive - wicked tracks... please send 320s!!!!!

Lady Foursquare (Klientele, Noise Floor Crew, Dust Traxx) - Big and nasty. I’m really coming to depend on Frequenza! Sanhaji does serious business on the rerub!

DJ SPIDER (Plan B Recordings, NYC) - I love every mix & can't wait for this one to drop on vinyl!

Gennaro Mastrantonio - Hi man, i love Brian Sanhaji remix...thanks

markus wesen - the orginal worx

Jens Lissat aka Jerl - the Sanhaji remix is strong & in my box!!

Combinator / Bip Soup - these remixes are bombs!

Mandy Jordan (Vee Recordings, Vekton Musik) - Brian Sanhaji Remix is cool. will play it for sure...

Paul Mendez - loving the sanhaji mix,in my sets, send 320 - 9/10

Tommy Four Seven - Love Brian Sanhaji's remix, will play!

DJ M-TRAXXX (Afro Acid, Plastik, Shout FM) - diggin this minimal tech jointz!!! Hot"

DJ ROB WARNER (OurHouseMagazine) - thanks for the link... I really like the 2nd Brian Sanhaji remix. Stomping!

Bob Morane (Viva la Electronica Radio) - real cool tune with a amaizing groove will play in the show !!!

Christopher Çolak (www.halfstereo.com, Acik Radio, Dinamo Radio) - Cool stuff again, frequenza going well through...

Riyaz Khan (DIVERSIONS Radio on CHRY 105.5FM, Toronto) - "Brian Sanhaji's Remix is the one for me - pure peaktime madness!"
sergiomaruolo
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by sergiomaruolo »

Lodetti is the guy that made the whole cupido records scam.. hahaha! cant believe he didnt change his name after that whole mess... btw original is awful, remixes are nice.
frabon_recordings
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by frabon_recordings »

sergiomaruolo wrote:Lodetti is the guy that made the whole cupido records scam.. hahaha! cant believe he didnt change his name after that whole mess... btw original is awful, remixes are nice.

I have not changed no name, this has been always my name, and on cupido mine has not been guilt, in fact I have been the cupido to fail not, yours I am single envy, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
sergiomaruolo
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by sergiomaruolo »

frabon_recordings wrote:
sergiomaruolo wrote:Lodetti is the guy that made the whole cupido records scam.. hahaha! cant believe he didnt change his name after that whole mess... btw original is awful, remixes are nice.

I have not changed no name, this has been always my name, and on cupido mine has not been guilt, in fact I have been the cupido to fail not, yours I am single envy, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Ehm, the fault was yours , all the dj's involved in your scam said so in many posts on this forum... btw , if you reply to a thread, take the time to write your words in proper english, because i couldn't understand sh!t of what you said... Also, learn to read, i didn't say you changed your name, you illiterate wop.
frabon_recordings
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by frabon_recordings »

sergiomaruolo wrote:
frabon_recordings wrote:

Ehm, the fault was yours , all the dj's involved in your scam said so in many posts on this forum... btw , if you reply to a thread, take the time to write your words in proper english, because i couldn't understand sht of what you said... Also, learn to read, i didn't say you changed your name, you illiterate wop.

ok you have reason ;-)
sergiomaruolo
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by sergiomaruolo »

frabon_recordings wrote:
sergiomaruolo wrote:
frabon_recordings wrote:

Ehm, the fault was yours , all the dj's involved in your scam said so in many posts on this forum... btw , if you reply to a thread, take the time to write your words in proper english, because i couldn't understand sht of what you said... Also, learn to read, i didn't say you changed your name, you illiterate wop.

ok you have reason ;-)
I prefer cubase, thanks