...there were too many :oops: :lol:
still, this is a mnml forum,hehe
snauzberries taste just like snauzberries
www.myspace.com/kexieq
PatStormont
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by PatStormont »

No way am I gonna share my most embarassing moment on teh innernet.

This one probably comes in around no. 9 on my most embarassing moment list.

I was swimming at a notoriously rough surf beach when I was 12 or 13, it was a hot summer day the beach was totally packed with people. I got dumped by a massive wave, and when I finally got my bearings I realised my shorts had dissapeared in all the commotion. I then had to walk buck naked a 100 meters or so to where my towel was. :oops:
astro
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by astro »

age 16, during hollidays i was on a beach with my cousin and we decided to take an "afternoon swim", we went into the water naked since we weren´t wearing swimming suits... thing is when we came out of the water it was night and dark as hell, so when we started to look up for our clothes we couldn´t find them (we did a good search and still couldn´t find´em, they were maybe stolen, we never knew...). worst part was that we had to run kind of 15 blocks back home naked and everybody stared at us while coming back. (btw, MUCH people were there to see it). :lol:

age 18, went to a party with some friends and got stoned and very much drunk (i don´t ever take alcohol, i have no resistance to it) so i finally passed out. being a dead body, i was taken back to my friend´s house were they put me under the shower to get me awake or sthg. (that stuff people do to drunk people...), after this i ended up in his living room sleeping over a couch, naked, passed out and wet. when i woke up his parents and sisters were having lunch and staring with the you-are-pathetic-and-we-feel-sorry-for-you face.... that was embarrasing..... :oops:
zero.
PatStormont
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by PatStormont »

damn, only 3 hours and my beach nudity story has been upstaged.
PatStormont
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by PatStormont »

OK, so this one happened when I was 16. Probably the first time I got drunk. I was staying at this girl's house, so she takes me in and introduces me to her parents. Right on que I vomit all over the coffee table in front of them. I can't remember any of it. I woke up the next day wondering why everyone was pissed at me.
Renze
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Renze »

I once went to a school party, and I was already drunk when I got in. I went to the wardrobe, and while waiting for the lady working there to pick up my coat, I noticed a bottle of Glorix (a very strong cleaning product containing Chlorine). I picked up the bottle and told my friends that I found a bottle of strong booze. Suddenly the wardrobe lady comes up and hits me with a coat hanger in front of everyone...Fucking embarrasing :oops:
Rich
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rich »

I think Midi is winning so far - the whole hungover & naked in front of your friend´s family thing is just too much to take!!!
accdntly
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by accdntly »

when i was a young catholic boy ;) my family had to walk the gifts of christ or whatever they are to the alter and i started before they were ready so i was halfway up the aisle and realised they still hadnt moved. theres other stories prob. worse, but im looking for originality here.