Fred Everything & JT Donaldson - Memories (Lazy Days)

- only
strakes
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Fred Everything & JT Donaldson - Memories (Lazy Days)

Post by strakes »

Fred Everything & JT Donaldson ft. Aima the Dreamer
'Memories'
Lazy Days Recordings - LZD013

Available to buy now
Beatport
Primal
Stompy
Traxsource
Juno Download
Trackitdown

Vinyl coming soon!

Sound Clips
1: Memories
2: Memories (JT's BK Dub)
3: Amore

"Two deep house all-stars join forces once again to create 2 more instant classics. Chunky rhythms and sweet melodies mixed together seamlessly equaling a dancefloor barn-burner! A must for any househead! This is what I remember about house music." (Mark Farina)

They meet again! After successful releases on Freerange, Large and Lazy Days, the duo of Fred Everything and JT Donaldson comes correct with this great EP. Title track 'Memories' was written last February when JT returned to San Francisco for the first time after his recent relocation to Brooklyn, New York. The results are classic JT and Fred...heavy swingy beats, funky bassline and the obligatory Rhodes chords work.

DJ Reactions
Mr V: Memories is where its at, Def feelin' the vibe on this release.. great job guys. V
DJ Diz: Edgy, melodic, thumping, J.T. & Fred.. translation: Memories Hot sh!t!! Diz
Laurent Garnier: very strong house track -will play for sure
Agnes: Love it, FULL SUPPORT ON MY SIDE ! Two of my heroes really !!!!
Inland Knights: loving this...memories is standout but all strong
Nick Holder: Solid ep! Gonna work this one this long weekend! Thanks for sending!
Kevin Hedge (Blaze): playing Memories
Aaron Ross (Defected): DOPE! as expected wicked deepness from lazy days
Giom: Awesome release here, and superb production from these 2. I'm feeling all 3 tracks, they'll all sound great at different moments. Can't wait to try these out. Full support
Nacho Marco: Yesssss !!! Love JT's Dub
Olivier Desmet: Love and play all 3 cuts, another stellar release from Lazy Days. Essential stuff. Thanks!
Raoul Belmans: Can't go wrong with a duo like this! Hard to pick my fav track of the lot!
Joshua Heath: love memories original, nice lush sounds over shoulder shimmyin beats :-)
Roberto Rodriquez: Great oldschool vibes. Cool vocals!
Phil Weeks: 5/5 all tracks !
Brett Johnson: Feeling JT's dub the most here. Nice groove you got there.
Johnny Fiasco: Solid Proper house vibe.. def going to support!
Markus Enochson: nice deepness!
Peter Christianson (LCG): Been feeling this one for a while. Fred and JT at their finest. I'm getting a sneaking suspicion that these two can do no wrong.
Shur-I-Kan: classic and classy sounding release.
Marko Militano: Amore is the one for me...love everything about this track. They did it again! Thanks for the music!
Demarkus Lewis: lovin the dub here.. pure west coast jack a thon action.. that pad sound is wicked.. :)
Asad Rizvi: Amore is pretty darn lovely! Many thanks

plus additional support from Dubfire, Miguel Migs, Jay West, Troydon, Miles Maeda, Kiko Navarro, C-Soul, Luke McKeehan, Murray Richardson, Hakan Henry, Harri, DJ Mes, Deron Delgado, Still Rob G, Brett Jackson and more!

Read more
Join the Lazy Days email list