Catalogue #: ND012
Format: wav, mp3
Release Type: Red

1. Niribu (Original)
2. Niribu (Angel Costa Remix)
3. Blue (Original)
4. Blue (Jazhansolo Remix)

LISTEN TO AND BUY HERE FROM BEATPORT

Our twelfth release is a collaboration between No Dough's 'Rickzor' alongside his own flesh and blood 'Rumme'. Amongst their own busy schedules the duo have appeared on Cocoon, Spinclub Recordings, FHD and Momentum and there’s no question that their music fits to No Dough’s Red sound. The E.P leaves little room for improvement and is opened with Niribu, where a deep percussive groove comes head to head with a drifting and jazz tinged melody. Although the words ‘lost vocal’ may sound somewhat negative, they are what give the track its overall feel, and fellow friend Ibizan producer Angel Costa delivers his own twist on the track. Maintaining a large part of the originals vibe this mix drives that little bit more, with added percussion and presence.
Delving into more tech-house territory the second track expresses much more harmonic content than the previous, a dancing synth melody and underlaying pads which gradually skip along give Blue a real sense of summer, it seems that the hot whether certainly played a part in setting this tracks mood. The remix comes from a new colab between label owners Towie and Broken, a debut release under their new and experimental Jazhansolo guise which centres around the originals main lead but relays a totally alternative groove altogether.

SUPPORT BY...

Stuart McMillan, Liapin – (Afrilounge), Orde Meikle – (Slam)
Voitek – (Catz n Dogz),Paolo Mojo, DJ Yellow, Umek, Karlos Sense – (Sonica Radio Ibiza), Hernan Cattaneo, Chris Fortier, Danny Tenaglia, Dave Seaman, DJ Vibe, Oscar G, Gel Abril, Matthew Dekay, Anthony Pappa, Cirillo, Steve Mac, Fergie, Marko Nastic – (Radio b92 Belgrade), Steve Parry – (Juice FM UK), Chris Colak – (Dinamo FM Istanbul)

CHOICE QUOTES

Karotte – “I like the Jazhanzolo remix. I will play this one!”
Guy J – “Angel Costa remix for me, nice one.”
Rene Amesz – “Nirbu. This beats are not from this planet! Well done!”
2000 and One – “Blue! Phat , techy track!”
Jose Maria Ramon – (Ibiza Global Radio) – “"Blue" is my colour!! great track and great Hansolo Remix! Perfect for play on Ibiza Global Radio and really good for start the Ibiza season. Respect.”