and
whatpeopleplay.com

samples :

Faste06-a1 Your Poke by Rico Puestel
Faste06-a2 Segundo (part1) by Rico Puestel
Faste06-a2 Segundo (part2) by Rico Puestel
Faste06-b Soul Calyx by Rico Puestel

Words:

Faste is back with Rico Puestel from Germany Offers here a huge 3 tracker EP titled “Have You Seen Babba Yaga? EP” ...great example of rico style starting with A1 Your Poke bunch of bleeps and cuts subtle arrangements and heady shuffle melodies..Your Poke is Your Thing to kick the floor! ...on A2 Segundo with shuffle rythmics and heady synths ...keep an eye on the break with the arrive of a low unexpected melodic sitar guitar for a brilliant atmosphere turn ... great moment!...on the flip Soul Calyx track...special mention for this so original cut... mental and loud...rico keeps heady pianos and incive drums...not of lot of sounds indeed...just enough to keep an extra tension all track long...do not miss!

DJ/Mags/Radios feedbacks

Laurent Garnier : i like Segundo realy intresting track will definitely try it out
Josh Wink : Description of the track says Techno. I feel it's more a house or tech house release. But I like the Your Poke and Soul Calyx track the best on this ep. Look forward to testing out! W
Adam Beyer : your poke is fun, will try it
Claude VonStroke : i like soul caliyx - the piano is cool
Burnski : your poke nice and shifty.cheers
Someone Else : Segundo is really cool!J
Karotte : like the segundo track. full support.
Markus Kavka : sehr smart, sehr trocken, und ´soul calyx´, mein favorit ist noch dazu überaus schön.
Brett Johnson : Nice , bumpy and fk'd tracks, just they way I like it..... will play. Brett
Riva Starr : good piece of solid techno here! Thanx RS
Radio - Diversions CHRY.FM Toronto : Very SOLID release! I liked all tracks - nice buildups, lovely grooves and lots of shifting tensions - well done!!!
Resident Advisor :thanks . 3/5.
Magazine De Bug : review to follow .4/5.
Voices-records.de : Weird grooves but "Soul Calyx" is my fav !
Jeff Samuel : segundo is a nice peak minimal track. good groove
Arnold Dercksen (DJ Broadcast.nl/art-d-fact.nl) : nice. 3/5.
Radio - E-volution/Tim Jones : Nach den sehr coolen Releases von Rika aka Dinamoe auf 9Volt nun ein fluffiges Ding auf faste. Werd ich auf jeden Fall supporten. bester Track you poke!!!
Magazine - Posivision (Japan) : your poke : too far out,has deepest beyond normal artist reach,so amazing work,best for after hours! Acid!! Segundo : require careful handling:-) genius twisted work. Soul Calyx : has great artistry & elegiac tone.
Electric Indigo : very nice release! i like all tracks :-) for now i can't decide if my favorite is your poke or segundo...