[novamute 115] Richie Hawtin - The Tunnel

- wax
monokreck
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

[novamute 115] Richie Hawtin - The Tunnel

Post by monokreck »

Richie Hawtin aka the legendary Plastikman returns with another minimal spaced out techno journey. The A-side The Tunnel, is a slow-burning, dark and spacey affair that will hypnotize and move the minds and bodies of many. An amazing structure with layers of interesting noises and twists and turns make for this to be a complete journey. The B-side is far more rolling and bouncy but of course keeping all the glitch and madness of what we have come to expect from Mr Hawtin. Amongst others, you'll recognise the parts from the monstrous remix of Slam by the Wighnomy Brothers, culminating in a very groovy and ultimately stimulating dancefloor slayer

anyone for some soundclips ?
www.monokreck.com / www.mnmldjs.com
o my god, it's techno music !
fader
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by fader »

the tunnel is without a doubt the best 'track' from DE9, with elements from both bleep tracks on the sleeparchive 2, amazing what he does with it, for me simply outstanding...

twin cities isn't on the cd, so it must be on the last 20' that are extra on the dvd. not bad but not even half as good as the tunnel imho. maybe coz i never liked that slam/wighnomy track..

i would have kidknapped all my record dealer's beloved relatives to get this promo from him (but i just got it like that :lol: 8)
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

this record is the bomb. I was really hoping he would release the track 13 or 14 with the pitched-down vocal as well as 21. But yes, tunnel is my favorite.
chard
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by chard »

I can't get those links to work. :(
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

uhm yeah... sounds really good.. !
Delano
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Delano »

Is Hawtin using a Dimbiman sample in that B side ??
Anyway, great record !

8)