[Unfound] 012 | Agnès - trust matters

- free art
DJ L'embrouille
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

[Unfound] 012 | Agnès - trust matters

Post by DJ L'embrouille »

unfoundsound keeps 'em coming. this time around, agnès of fribourg, switzerland, delivers four tracks of dark and heady minimal dancefloor devastation. "vsel on the sea" chugs and bounces with a slow-moving pace and a microhouse undertone -- blurping and bleeping its way from your head down to your quivering booty. "ballistic missile armed" is the most upbeat of the four -- giving any minimal dj an ideal mixing tool thanks to the track's funky mechanical-ness, loopy repetition and quirky synth stabs. on the hilariously titled "god, less america", agnès dives deeply into a gurgling, atmospheric abyss that captivates you with catchy sub-bass melodies, dark and refreshing synth tones, swingy percussion and murmuring human voices. lastly, "stones are easy to throw" maintains the thirst-quenching darkness with floor-shaking sub-bass, warm tones, crunchy percussion and peculiar background rhythms. trust matters is an ep for those who like their minimal techno and microhouse to be deep, brittle and pleasantly murky. keep it gushin'!

01 vsel on the sea
02 ballistic missile armed
03 god less america
04 stones are easy to throw

zip mp3

from archive.org :arrow: here

unfound :arrow: here
cyhl
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by cyhl »

hey all!
we made a little mistake in the release... so I'm re-uploading the files, and the pages will be updated (both on archive and unfoundsound) later today... so please wait a little bit to download, I'll post when it's ready to go! sorry about this, and thanks for your patience :)
rc
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Agnes

Post by rc »

I absolutely love the Agnes stuff and this release doesn't disappoint. he is quickly becoming one of my favorite artists.

super-solid release, can't wait to hear more!!!!
cyhl
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by cyhl »

ok, the files have been updated, some of the links in l'embrouille's post won't work anymore... so use these:

01. vsel on the sea bed
02. ballistic missile armed
03. god, less america
04. stones are easy to throw

and the full release: clicky click

and don't forget, if you want the flac files, they're available from our webpage: http://www.unfoundsoundrecords.com/unreleases

sorry for this!
Renton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Renton »

thanks for informing cyhl! I like this release, quirky and crunchy as it is. :)
"I won't be in today, boss...I'm feeling a little mnml."
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

Agnes knows!!
Delano
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Delano »

Nice, a new unfound..... downing !
Zsa Zsa
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Zsa Zsa »

god less america is simply perfection.
"Upon the highest throne in the world, we are seated, still, upon our arses." .. Michel de Montaigne