@ The Factory Aalst Belgium

03h00 - 06h00

Pierre @ SeSSioN meets Fuse

http://www.session.be
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

I saw Pierre play last night in Paris and woah.. he's extremely good!!! I was very impressed by his skills.
fader
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by fader »

how was the party pheek? i'm deffo going to the next one, if i remember well it's with peter grummich. we had first planned to come to the one with you and magda too, but there were already too much parties that same night in our hometown :) (luciano on one location, alex under & ferenc on another)
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

f3d4r wrote:how was the party pheek? i'm deffo going to the next one, if i remember well it's with peter grummich. we had first planned to come to the one with you and magda too, but there were already too much parties that same night in our hometown :) (luciano on one location, alex under & ferenc on another)
Would have been nice to meet you... in Gent perhaps?

The party was packed and a lot of fun! Magda did a very awesome set :D
Mirza
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Mirza »

[quote="f3d4r"] i'm deffo going to the next one, if i remember well it's with peter grummich.

I really want to hear him one time, never had the occasion. but all his realase on spectral and Shitakatpult are so fucking good !!!!
fader
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by fader »

Mirza wrote:
f3d4r wrote: i'm deffo going to the next one, if i remember well it's with peter grummich.

I really want to hear him one time, never had the occasion. but all his realase on spectral and Shitakatpult are so fucking good !!!!
yeah, like him too. if you want, he just released a mix-cd on shitkatapult for club maria berlin, called 'dirty floor', great stuff!
or if you ever get in paris, seems it's the 3rd of December: http://www.lessizmore.com/

nice to hear it was packed pheek, i normally don't have much confidence in using "france" and "good musical taste" in the same sentence :mrgreen: ;)