[Nowar001] The Parkwalker (Affie Yusuf) - Degeneration

- wax
dsat
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

[Nowar001] The Parkwalker (Affie Yusuf) - Degeneration

Post by dsat »

So Mowar has an evil twin sister called Nowar...
Mowar is techno, Nowar is house, the rest is up to your ears!

First release is by The Parkwalker, aka Affie Yusuf, one of Uk's finest producers out there, who released on various labels such as Ferox, Alola, Funknose, Swag...

To kick off Nowar, Affie produced a vinyl gem, 2 tracks, pure deepness under his Parkwalker moniker, the Degeneration ep.

Check the sounds:

A Degeneration
B Opendance

or www.myspace.com/nowarhousemusic

text:
The Parkwalker is one Affie Yusuf's monikers under which he released a handful of deep, soothing and hypnotic house gems on Funknose, back in the 90's. Some people may also recall House of 909 releases on Pagan or Alola. We think it's time to get The Parkwalker character out there again, walking the parks in search of magic potions and analog children. We think it’s time for The Parkwalker to rise again and intoxicate innocently wandering souls with his almost therapeutically caressing deep house magic. Nowar has the honour and privilege to relaunch The Parkwalker with its first release, Degeneration. Two deep spiritual house gems to which you dance with your eyes closed, melting away to otherworldly spaces. Degeneration instantly talks to your soul and dictates the rest of your body with primitive universal moves and grooves. Organic, sexy, and soulful music for mind and body. Opendance continues the journey on the flipside with equal hypnotic deepness and electronic soothing sounds for angelic tribes in an imaginary future… Essential house music.

Release, 13 April
distribution by Rubadub, www.rubadub.co.uk
Last edited by dsat on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
dsat
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dsat »

some early feedback

Reynold (Trenton, Persona): Great release. Always great taste coming from you anyway. I will play, I will chart and I will rock it.
Russ Gabriel (Ferox, Mobilee): Welcome back Affie. Degeneration is my favourite but both are good. Proper deep house music from a proper old school producer with skills to match. Will play this one at every opportunity.
Lerosa (Uzuri, Real Soon): Thanks for these, both very nice. Opendance is nice in its techy way however Degeneration is the cut here!
Raresh: loving the a side from this release, such housy deep flow line
Matt O’Brien (Offkey Industries): Loving the Degeneration track, that's the stand out for me, although the flip certainly isn't filler. Very strong release.
Angel Molina: yes, yes, yes.... deep 90´s tech-house, very soulful... to my box!
Chymera (Ovum, NRK): Degeneration is exactly the sort of thing I like. And Opendance is very sweet on the deeper tip. Going to play both of these. Thanks as usual!
Yossi Amoyal (Sushitech, Pariter): Amazing record!! I love this UK old school vibe. you know it :) will play for sure and for long long time :)
Estroe (Connaisseur, Eevonext): Really into Opendance, will play for sure! Full support! Thank you for the promo
Dj Harri (Sub Club): Both tracks are great, especially Opendance :-) Many thanks for sending, and keep them coming.
Lee Holman (Ferox, Mowar, Nightvision): "Opendance" has just wrecked my mind. Love the chords and mind numbing bleeps. Excellent!
Donk Boys (Trapez, Frankie): the "opendance" track here is cool
Xpansul (Ovum, Plus 8): Superb stuff mate. Deep and soulful. Thanks a lot!
Dubbyman (Yore): My favourite is "Degeneration" good texture...
Dj Esther: Both tracks have their own character, they stand out from the masses. For sure not a 13 in a dozen release!
Last edited by dsat on Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anonym
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Anonym »

Degeneration is great nice release!!!!!
Where where where am I? Who who am I?
dsat
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dsat »

dsat
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dsat »

sorry folks
it's postponed
should be for mid april...
dsat
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dsat »

out april 13 (finally)

i also posted clips for the people who don't want to bother with checking myspace players...

cheers
masterpiece
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by masterpiece »

very great start from newfound label nowar....im with both tracks ...simple and beautiful...but degeration is nice deep atmospheric stuff.....and ace in this ep ....also i keep an eye on mov004 ... tnx franco for this stunnin release...
Kiani
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Kiani »

A side very nice!
B not my thing