Sex with drugs or without drugs ? What do you prefer ?

- open

Sex with drugs or without drugs ? What you prefer ?

Without drug
48%
After a spliff !!!
15%
With Ecstasy
18%
With Lsd
5%
With speed
No votes
with cocaine
10%
with heroine
No votes
with other - please explain....
5%

Total votes: 40

jpls
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jpls »

Jesse Somfay wrote: Yay psychedelics!
well, even though the expression between individuals varies, i feel jesse
has captured my feelings as well.
dunkel
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dunkel »

after a spliff systems still function and yet everything is so slow and relaxed- perfect state for sex! (*)
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc. 1989
djmitch
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by djmitch »

ya Jesse Somfay,

I believe that people have always a bit of scare to say really what they want to say,

also under a nick name....

I like to be clear, say or ask what i like to ask and say in that moment... not more.

If I'm not interested of i think to be in the wrong place... I take another direction....

But I think that our friend

crash wrote:
fucking stupid topic. there are plenty of drug forums, so keep it there.

just to say her opinion.... this topic is democratic....

we don't have nothing to hide.... just speaking about drug.

We must speaking... !!! it's all speaking between other peoples.

so, there are any one peoples that like say something about this topic ??

btw thank to all have partecipated... for real.
isa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by isa »

with sex toys :P
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

isabella wrote:with sex toys :P
Sounds like a good idea ;)

Ecstacy, mdma and cocaine would be my faves, regarding drugs'n'sex.
djmitch
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by djmitch »

yeah...

I really love how you explain your thoughts...

sincerely, thrue !!!

'cmon minimal people your are too cool !

I really appreciate, all of you...

The most commonly used illegal drug in Britain and most of the Western world, Cannabis is a drug whose effects and physical form probably vary more than any other. Although cannabis has been eaten, smoked or somehow consumed by inhabitants of this planet for at least 3500 years there are still heated debates over the actual physiological effects of it's use.

Cannabis is generally recognised as a relaxant, and in many respects the image of the giggling, bleary - eyed pot smoker holds true for most experiences with the drug. Some strong varieties, or heavy usage of any sort of dope, can produce a more hallucinogenic effect - and of course this will bring with it the pleasures and pitfalls associated with a seriously mind-altering drug.

The 'active ingredient ' in cannabis is a group of several hundred closely related chemicals called the Cannabinoids. One in particular: 4 - Trans Tetrahydrocannabinol, is traditionally considered the main psychoactive agent. However this is probably not the whole story, the subtle difference in effect of the many varieties of dope can probably be attributed to the interplay of these many chemicals and their various effects on the brain. This is why 'soap bar' will usually produce a relaxed, heavy feeling whereas a well grown 'skunk plant' will have a more light headed trippy feel.

The nice effects of Cannabis:

Not only do the effects of cannabis vary from type to type, two people sharing the same joint can end up with very different experiences. People often report feeling very little effect from their first-time use.

Some ten to fifteen minutes after smoking a joint you will begin to notice the effect starting. Physically this includes a dry mouth and redenning of the white of the eyes.

Depending on who you are and the type of smoke you've had you'll also feel relaxed and slightly light headed, conversation may flow more freely (but see nasty effects below) and colours and images may seem more vivid. You will also probably laugh at things which would otherwise not seem (as) funny and you may well crave sweet food (aka 'getting the munchies'!)). There can also be a sense of time slowing down.

In the right situation this can all combine to make cannabis seem an almost ideal social drug. Even the 'unwritten rules' which seem to permeate dope culture such as always sharing the joint reinforce it's social and sociable status. Millions of people worldwide smoke cannabis on a daily basis with no immediate ill effect - except a shortage of chocolate biscuits and the inability to find their keys. Dope is a drug with a fine pedigree of 'famous smokers', from Queen Victoria (apparently it chilled out her PMT!) to George Washington, and of course a host of figures from popular culture, probably most infamous being the reggae singer / composer Bob Marley.

The nasty effects of Cannabis:

A lot of people believe Cannabis to cause short term err.. what was I saying? - Memory Loss! This may or may not be true - interestingly it's never been confirmed by research, but the reputation for 'untogetherness' of heavy dope smokers is not without some justification (But which came first, the dope or the apathy?)(HIPPY! - ed)

The hallucinogenic effects of cannabis are very subtle and in the wrong place or the wrong time with the wrong people Cannabis can be extremely frightening, especially to the inexperienced user. Your mind may run away with itself, justifying things which normaly would seem totally irrational. If you find yourself feeling like this, the most important thing is to remind yourself 'IT'S NOT REAL!!'. Although a bad dope experience can feel very disturbing, if you manage to calm yourself down you'll be surprised how quickly you'll find yourself giggling over something which only moments ago seemed petrifying.

There is a lot made of 'cannabis psychosis' and the possible effect of cannabis use on those with underlying mental health problems. It is possibly just as interesting however that in Britain at least, this is a diagnosis made far more often in young black men than any other social group. Could this speak more about the attitudes of society to cannabis and it's users than it does about the effect of the drug itself.

take from : http://www.aromadome.com/cannabis.html

just for peoples that don't know .... ( there're ??!!! )

let me know what you feel when you are on E ??? :wink:

Harm Rhebergen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Harm Rhebergen »

patrick bateman wrote:
isabella wrote:with sex toys :P
Sounds like a good idea ;)

Ecstacy, mdma and cocaine would be my faves, regarding drugs'n'sex.
same here I guess... did it on cocaine, mdma and xtc (basically mdma too, but mixed with speed in a lot of cases)... I don't do any other drugs besides hash and alcohol... :wink:
Last edited by Harm Rhebergen on Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*I support southern fruits*
Harm Rhebergen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Harm Rhebergen »

djmitch wrote:
let me know what you feel when you are on E ??? :wink:

Hard to explain..

It's basically the same as on cocaine and mdma:

I can do it longer on E (or C or M) for some reason... :evil:

She's tighter... :twisted:
*I support southern fruits*