Miss Kittin...

- open
audiophile
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by audiophile »

if someone payed me a quarter of what Kitten probably got that night...I would play in a G-String in a frozen warehouse!
'gameover'
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by 'gameover' »

suffering hysteria.. that one... the same as every woman :lol:
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

She's playing this Saturday in Copenhagen at a very littel (300 people) fucking HOT club. Let's see if she can handle that. haha..
Dopplereffekt
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Dopplereffekt »

If this comment from the promoter is right and she continues to show this behaviour she once will get paid back for this... less bookings, negative image etc. I think when you are really in a bad mood please cancel your performance give the promoter the money back en apologize and say that you will soon give a good act. Because no one will start to get happy from a bad performance.
Jesse Somfay
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Jesse Somfay »

Dopplereffekt wrote:If this comment from the promoter is right and she continues to show this behaviour she once will get paid back for this... less bookings, negative image etc. I think when you are really in a bad mood please cancel your performance give the promoter the money back en apologize and say that you will soon give a good act. Because no one will start to get happy from a bad performance.
I totally agree.
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

i had in mind to book her, but i kind of lost the will to do that.
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.
minimal house
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by minimal house »

audiophile wrote:if someone payed me a quarter of what Kitten probably got that night...I would play in a G-String in a frozen warehouse!
amen to that.

Sounds pretty shady of her though. Id like to know if this was an isolated incident for her or if this is how she usually is.

Im not exactly sure what the terms of the contract were, or the dutch laws, but if she only played for a fraction of what she signed to, i wouldnt have given her jack sh!t.
isa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by isa »

Jesse Somfay wrote:The thing is, contracts are legally binding documents, so payments have to be made once it is signed. But you've got a point. If the artist also breaks the contract, that makes them responsible. In this case it sounds like it was the artist's breach of contract. When an artist is payed up front with a contract, they are expected to do what they signed up for.
that's exactly what i mean :wink: