Miss Kittin...

- open
harass
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by harass »

the stories I've heard about her, it doesn't suprise me.. she's a nasty bitch.
audiophile
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by audiophile »

who cares..SHE's WHACK! Make some real music...
harass
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by harass »

monokreck wrote:I beat that bitch with a bat !

hahahHAHAHahhahahahHAH
digitaladdicted
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by digitaladdicted »

i think her success is rising into her head.. it's a shame..
Last edited by digitaladdicted on Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
synthetic. minimal. eyeware.
dsat
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dsat »

arrogance is a bitch

there's no excuse for this kind of behaviour
if you're in a bad mood, either stay home or do your job without being rude to people
it's not because you're pissed off that you should crap on other people's face... even if you're having a period... no excuse for that
if you're playing every weekend, you're bound to have a few bad days, so don't behave like an uneducated fck to the people who booked you, just make sure you do the job, go home and bang your head against the mirror
if a waiter would behave this way everytime he has a problem, the bar would go out of business soon...

but on the other side, the scene is full of super arrogant promotors as well
i'v been treated like sh!t before, it doesn't feel right
respect should be a mutual thing... but we wouldn't have wars if we could be mutually respectfull... :?
PatStormont
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by PatStormont »

I heard a similar story about a party she played at here. One of my friends was djing before her and is a massive fan of hers, but she was totally snobbed off when she tried to introduce herself.

But the party she played at was apparently a major fck-up, so maybe she had a reason to be grumpy.
accdntly
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by accdntly »

it doesnt surprise me she acted that way sounds like its part of her ab fab facade/way of life. last time i saw her play she looked like a little chicken with her choppy hair, pudgy body and legs to small to hold it up. im definately with renze on this one. nobody should be treating anyone else with disrespect even when in a bad mood or things arent going %100 A OK. ps- i have a friend who opened for her and said she was a bitch too.
hotpace
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hotpace »

I only met her once in Hardwax where she was queueing behind me to listen to some tunes. She looked quite small and vulnerable in there and then my mate asked her if she'd move to a desert island with him! At first she looked a bit shocked but then we had her laughing with us. She seemed fairly pleasant to me. Never seen her play though and aren't arsed if I ever see her cos musically, she ain't my cup of tea. :P