Miss Kittin...

- open
moss
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by moss »

the people that brought Caroline to Portugal for the first time also had problems with her ego and her stupid attitude.

it's curious...

some people become what they used to hate.
dunkel
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dunkel »

I think people tend to be over sensitive when it comes to 'public figures' , I'm sure it wouldnt have been that a big issue if your friend was the one not saying 'hello' but 'it's fucking freezing'.
miss kitten might be more of a star than an artist, but YOU SUCK!!
you brought her over to play not to become her firend, it's not like she dragged you around town looking for a bag of pink gelly beans, so just chill out before you trash artists. :x
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc. 1989
audiophile
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by audiophile »

dunkel wrote:I think people tend to be over sensitive when it comes to 'public figures' , I'm sure it wouldnt have been that a big issue if your friend was the one not saying 'hello' but 'it's fucking freezing'.
miss kitten might be more of a star than an artist, but YOU SUCK!!
you brought her over to play not to become her firend, it's not like she dragged you around town looking for a bag of pink gelly beans, so just chill out before you trash artists. :x
i can respect that..but what about her breaking her contract!!?? Thats not fucking cool.
accdntly
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by accdntly »

oversensitive?
isa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by isa »

audiophile wrote:but what about her breaking her contract!!?? Thats not fucking cool.
that's totally uncool. you HAVE to do your job unless you have a very good reason for not doing it (being sick, ....)
dunkel
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dunkel »

isabella wrote:
audiophile wrote:but what about her breaking her contract!!?? Thats not fucking cool.
that's totally uncool. you HAVE to do your job unless you have a very good reason for not doing it (being sick, ....)
than trash her for that, not for not saying 'hello' , this is irrelevant and getting this whole story out of proportions.

I dont remember exactly how the old saying goes but it's like: 'when the cow drops the knifes comes out' :P
take it as you wish but this thread is a lynch :!:
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc. 1989
audiophile
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by audiophile »

dunkel wrote:
isabella wrote:
than trash her for that, not for not saying 'hello' , this is irrelevant and getting this whole story out of proportions.

I dont remember exactly how the old saying goes but it's like: 'when the cow drops the knifes comes out' :P
take it as you wish but this thread is a lynch :!:
A LYNCH :!:

I'm going back to Livesets... :lol:
isa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by isa »

dunkel wrote:
isabella wrote:
than trash her for that, not for not saying 'hello'
I didn't trash her for that, not at all. She can have the personality she wants, and that's none of my business. BUT being such a known artist you HAVE to perform properly and do your job. Otherwise don't accept bookings when you are not able to perform as requested. That's all that bothers me.

Being a public person/artist or whatever you want to call it is also being able to moderate a little bit your moods to present a good image of yourself, otherwise you are NOT professional.
Of course anyone can have a bad day. But that doesn't mean disrespecting your employees, or are we forgetting this is also a JOB?

Not because it's a job in the nightlife doesn't mean is not a job. Sure it's more relaxed and permissive than regular jobs. But what happens when we don't bring the results expected in our jobs? We get kicked out, right?

Same with djs, I don't know why the big surprise of yours.