JACEK SIENKIEWICZ

braz
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by braz »

PaulusP wrote:I bought his new album on cd for only 10 euro's in Barca @ SONAR. Great album. They also used "displaced" as background music on the new www.ilovetechno.be website.

I talked to Jacek on the minimal after, after Awakenings @ MAZZO. He promissed me never to perform @ I LOVE TECHNO again. He said it was to big...
ha! Finally some-one i can relate too! F*kC i love techno. I hope in the near future i can convince my friends to go to smaller parties. There's a lot of music to be discovered, but my friends only want to go and see dave clark, jeff mills etc. Over and over again
Surgi
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Surgi »

PaulusP wrote:I bought his new album on cd for only 10 euro's in Barca @ SONAR. Great album. They also used "displaced" as background music on the new www.ilovetechno.be website.

I talked to Jacek on the minimal after, after Awakenings @ MAZZO. He promissed me never to perform @ I LOVE TECHNO again. He said it was to big...
Although he will give a live set now on I love techno 13/11 :lol:
http://www.myspace.com/dj_surgi

23/02/07 @ 2 Years Punk'ID, Decadance, Gent, Belgium from 22h till 0h
braz
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by braz »

Surgi wrote:

Although he will give a live set now on I love techno 13/11 :lol:
Correct! jacek= :oops:
bshosa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by bshosa »

a friend of mine, fantastic musician, doing aristically just what he wants 2. full freedom, never give up. played with him for the last time a month ago, fabulous. watch 4 his new EP "dwa" on recognition recs. nr 13. with highfish (marcin oz) together fabulous.
long live jacek :D
minimal house
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by minimal house »

Caught a rare US appearance at the fuse in fest and was among my favorite sets all weekend. Always interested in what this dude is doing.
intrinsic212
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by intrinsic212 »

bshosa wrote:a friend of mine, fantastic musician, doing aristically just what he wants 2. full freedom, never give up. played with him for the last time a month ago, fabulous. watch 4 his new EP "dwa" on recognition recs. nr 13. with highfish (marcin oz) together fabulous.
long live jacek :D
Got a hold of a promo of this - excellent stuff. Hypnotic as hell!

He's found his own unique sound and is running with it, kudos to him!
veebo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by veebo »

you really have to check out directions (R ep002) it's one of my favorite tracks!
Vinnimal
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: JACEK SIENKIEWICZ

Post by Vinnimal »

projektor wrote:Image

Biography
Jacek Sienkiewicz was born in Warsaw in 1976. After developing a taste for early hip hop music in his early teens, attending first warehouse acid parties and moving towards underground electronic beats was a natural development.
Jacek started playing as a DJ in 1995, but soon realised that full artistic expression is possible only through creation. From his first 303 to today’s fully digital setup, Jacek gained both gear and experiences. After two years of experimenting, Recognition Recordings came to life. Working on his own, without engaging too much in rave community, Jacek slowly made a name for himself both domestically and worldwide. Soon more records started to surface on prominent German labels (see discography), and second album “Techne” was released as first artist album on Sven Vath’s Cocoon imprint. Check out news section for info on forthcoming releases.

Discography
Recognition Recordings releases:

Jacek Sienkiewicz
The Evidence
R- EP009

Jacek Sienkiewicz's exclusive track from his last EP
"Truly Words" !!!! Download MP3

Jacek Sienkiewicz
Narrative
R- EP007

Jacek Sienkiewicz
Real Link