[Plus 8 087] Adam Beyer - A Walking Contradiction (2005)

- wax
Jesse Somfay
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Jesse Somfay »

I think we'll be hearing a lot more experimental dance music this year and into the future from many artists, atypical and typical...genre borders will continue to be broken and a lot of things will mix. 2006 will be a very exciting year if this and other things are just a little taste of what is to come ;) I'm definitely taking the experimental direction myself.
zzebbirt
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by zzebbirt »

loving it! really looking forward to it's release 8)
Renton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Renton »

never would have thought myself considering getting a new Beyer-record again, but this is just sounding pretty good... :roll:
"I won't be in today, boss...I'm feeling a little mnml."
Delano
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Delano »

Renton wrote:never would have thought myself considering getting a new Beyer-record again, but this is just sounding pretty good... :roll:
Ghehe, same over here... but fucking great record, just pre-ordered it !!

:shock:
Mirza
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Mirza »

That makes one moment that Richie Hawtin plays the part.2 in these
sets and that really makes one moment that I awaits impatiently this
realase of Adam Bayer, very very powerful like piece :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
infizero
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by infizero »

Renton wrote:never would have thought myself considering getting a new Beyer-record again, but this is just sounding pretty good... :roll:
didnt like the stuff on mad eye at all?
Renton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Renton »

infizero wrote:
have listened to his harder techno-stuff for several years and got tired of that by the end. When getting into the dub/click/minimal-stuff his name just scared me off and I just thought there were so many other interesting names to discover. A Beyerless period hasn't done me any bad though, discovered so many quality stuff since. :)
"I won't be in today, boss...I'm feeling a little mnml."
infizero
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by infizero »

Renton wrote:
infizero wrote:
have listened to his harder techno-stuff for several years and got tired of that by the end. When getting into the dub/click/minimal-stuff his name just scared me off and I just thought there were so many other interesting names to discover. A Beyerless period hasn't done me any bad though, discovered so many quality stuff since. :)
the stuff on mad eye is more experimental techno .. you should check it out if you like a walking contradiction.