Fidget

Post by Cillo »

Who is this girl??? Next on Unfound????
jamespatrick
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: Fidget

Post by jamespatrick »

Cillo wrote:Who is this girl??? Next on Unfound????

ooh ooh ooh me me me!

Fidget is an elusive and mysterious character hailing from our own east coast.

with a history of sliding into your psyche with the works of Flowchart, alongside Foundound co-captain Sean O'neal (aka someone else), Fidget won't stick with the old formula.

Check out the Flowchart music on Fuzzybox Recordings... http://www.fuzzybox.com/index2.html

now freak it!
orphic
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by orphic »

Awesome... Cheers for the info ;)
cyhl
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Fidget

Post by cyhl »

Cillo wrote:Next on Unfound????
yeah, she will release on unfoundsound in the next few months... she's an awesome dj as well, on the deep side of things, with a very feminine touch ;)
accdntly
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by accdntly »

every tuesday night i go to siam lotus to hear erin and john play ambient, kompakt, the beatles, new order and whatever else they play for 5 hour long sets on 4 different sources and effects. i watch experimental videos from the 60's about architecture and other such strange films. i allways run into the right group of friends and end up in conversations about design, music and technology. its been my favourite continuous night in philly since ive been going out ever. erin and sean (someoneelse) produced an album years ago under the guise flowchart called wishworm, it really introduced me to experimental 4/4 techno or minimal. that came out before i met them and later i became good friends with both. erin is so sweet, fun and crazy. were allways doing crazy dances and performances on the dancefloor and shes been very supportive over the last few years. shes going to do my hair too. i cant wait to here here ep.
solsken
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

I <3 Fidget

Post by solsken »

:arrow: Ex-'Illadelphian' here... now in San Francisco.

I first heard about Erin through Flowchart's rmx for Lali Puna on 'Putting The Morr Back In Morrissey' (Morr Music)...

A few months ago, I went back to Philly for an Arts In Motion event @ the Philadephia Museum of Art (Sean is part of AIM's artistic advisory committee). I met John Schenck at an afterparty in Northern Liberties; the next night, I had dinner with John and Fidget and together we stayed up til dawn -- playing, listening, and talking about everything under the sun. It was a memorable time. Since then, I've spun her sound here in SF to great reception... this cat's definitely one to watch!
jamespatrick
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jamespatrick »

so.... you're playing good music in SF?

yeah keep it up!

you're not the only one out there! Did you get to see Isolee this weekend?

OH MAN!

I bet it was a blast!

and Fidget is awesome. I met her after she danced to every song I played... start to finish... that means so much to any dj.

FREAK IT.
solsken
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Isolée

Post by solsken »

Yes, Herr Rajko Müller tore up Rx last night. People kept asking for more! In hanging post-show he impressed me greatly with his knowledge of Bambi (see his website) and choice of breakfast foods, cheeses, and jams. Apparently the Germans take their breakfast quite seriously...

The Kontrol peeps are quite the crew, too.