2006 Fuse-inDetroit forum now Open

- open
Theboz
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

2006 Fuse-inDetroit forum now Open

Post by Theboz »

This might be good news for next years 2006 festival. I just received a email telling me of a new forum at the Fuse-in website. I hope they have a line-up early this year so I can plan my trip better next year.

http://www.fuse-indetroit.com/
RussC
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by RussC »

at least their on the ball this year (fingers crossed)
i did hear however it was going to be pretty proper this year, with not many late surprises, i think saunderson understood to get ppl here from all over, you have to let ppl know a little bit more then a week or two ahead of time!
i did however think he did a great job last year, alot of different type of stuff, and the Paxahau stage killed it for me.
Theboz
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Theboz »

I had a great time last year, and Paxahau and the tronic party made my weekend. The only gripe I had with the festival last year was the location of the VIP area behind the main stage, you could not see anything

But I did got to meet Hawtin, saunderson, and some others and I had some great food in the VIP area.
thomasjaldemark
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thomasjaldemark »

fucking worthless flashsite.. goddamn.. WHY DONT SOMEONE KILL FLASH.
jpls
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jpls »

thomasjaldemark wrote:fucking worthless flashsite.. goddamn.. WHY DONT SOMEONE KILL FLASH.
i agree.
JayDreamin
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by JayDreamin »

Given the amazing results they produced last year with such a short time frame, I suspect the coming year will prove to be something spectacular. I look forward to it. Especially knowing I wont be holding my breath up to the last minute.

Jay