e.taylor
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Hello...Searching... Please help:(

Post by e.taylor »

Hello there
I hope everybody is well
I'm a Newbie & am in need of some expert advice
Back in July 2005 I spent a few consecutive days going to La Macarena club in Barcelona, which was amazing!
I wouldn't normally get off on this but each night I heard the same amazing tune that I can't remember enough about to track down. The night that I realised I needed it I actually cited the label on the record so I do have a little clue... I got extremely intoxicated after though & forgot the name... god damn!!!!!!!! anyway here goes
The label from what I remember was white with a big red 4 on it. If I remember correctly the 4 was made up of thin parrallel pinlines... kind of 70's looking
Maybe all of this is wrong but the red 4 is definitely right.
The tune is really minimal... whether that is what genre it fits I'm unsure but I remember it to have a feel something like that of "night falls" by bookashade...
I have searched beatport for the last 3 years with no luck... I thought I had found something with the four:twenty label but alas....:(
I seem psychotic even to myself, but really I think this tune has & will change my life & would do anything to get my hands on it 12", cd, mp3 I don't mind... I long for it ha ha
If you think you could help please contact me & I will definitely make it worth your while if we locate it
thanks for reading, hopefully I will hear from you soon
e.taylor