Anders Trentemoller

Coog
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Anders Trentemoller

Post by Coog »

new trenty coming down the pipe from poker flat for your listening and partying pleasure. titled "sunstroke" 2 tracker, the other cut is called minimal fox. they have samples up http://www.pokerflat-recordings.com/index2.html
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

yes, super cool release again from Anders....
Jesse Somfay
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Jesse Somfay »

I am really loving his remix of Sharon Phillips' Want 2/Need 2...and pretty much everything he's put out as of late!
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

He's one of my new fave's. Hopefully he doesn't change up his style too drastically a bit down the line. So many producers come out of the box promising and end up going to sh!t after about 10 releases.
Burnski
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Burnski »

Big Trent has made some amazing records. His early beautifull house works are my favourite. Works on Naked Music, and the unreleased ep of late night cab driving and charge were amazing.
tiyfuk
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by tiyfuk »

I keep hearing that his remix of Pashka's Island Breeze is amazing but I can't find it! Anyone here have it and/or have heard it? Trentmoeller is the man!
Burnski
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Burnski »

tiyfuk wrote:I keep hearing that his remix of Pashka's Island Breeze is amazing but I can't find it! Anyone here have it and/or have heard it? Trentmoeller is the man!
Certainly is, it is very much on the same lines as "In progress". You got to check it though, vocal is amazing. I have it on some compilation called "Luxury House For A Fabulous Midnight Anywhere".
thomasjaldemark
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thomasjaldemark »

im not really feeling his stuff at all. mostly boring imo.. too much of the progressive house/trance vibe for me.