Moving to Barcelona

- open
Rich
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Moving to Barcelona

Post by Rich »

Hey, just a quick note. I'm going to be moving to Barcelona for three months, from the end of september until christmas, to do a work placement. I'll be living just outside the city (Villanova) but obviously, if there's a good club to go to then I'll travel!!

Does anybody have any recommendations for good club nights in Barcelona? Any help or advice?!

Thanks in advance.
Harm Rhebergen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Harm Rhebergen »

http://www.nitsa.com/

Never been there but heard good things about it....
*I support southern fruits*
FanOffTheFlames
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by FanOffTheFlames »

http://www.salarazzmatazz.com/

CHECK this out!!!! from dave clarke to mathew jonson
Marcus Stork
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Marcus Stork »

Moog. the classic dance club of Barcelona. Best day there is wednesday. Its located just around the corner from Ramblas at Arc del Teatre 3.
Rich
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rich »

Nice work! Having looked through the listings for these clubs there are people like Luke Slater, Ellen Allien and Villalobos playing in Barcelona. Sounds good to me! I'll have to start inventing excuses for not being in work....

Any further advice gratefully accepted!
FanOffTheFlames
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by FanOffTheFlames »

Club Moog:

A small club dedicated to techno and house music, open every day of the week.
The Moog has a dance floor featuring electronic music and a separate chill out area.
Over the years DJ’s like Jeff Mills, Laurent Garnier, Cajmere, John Acquaviva, Richie Hawtin, Lady B, Mixmaster Morris and DJ P. Pulsinger visited this club.
fun tasia
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by fun tasia »

since you' re moving to barcelona no special instructions are really needed. check out the clubbingspain.com site to see.

Moog is a really nice club, small, cozy, with good sound system...Last time I was there, cristian vogel rocked the place..amazing set, best pure techno i had heard for ages. Now there is also the "loft" located at razzmatazz, nitsa sure is ok..and there are a lot more underground clubs as well. fellini is another option. Don't woory though the billions of flyers will guide you through.

Have a great time there!
Rich
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rich »

Once again, thanks for the help!

Moog sounds pretty cool to me. Looking at the calendar, wednesday does seem to be a good night there, so I think that there will be a few times that I call work on thursdays and tell them that I am too sick to come in...

Cheers for your advice everyone.