[zzz 004] Sleeparchive - Infrared Glow (2005)

- wax
Harm Rhebergen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Harm Rhebergen »

braz wrote:
Harm Rhebergen wrote:
ParanoidDancer wrote:Sleeparchive is one of the best producers of the moment. Really something different from the rest. Although i liked the first one the best and the last one the least. i am again really looking foward and curious about the new record(s?).

I am also looking foward to seeing him at the next voltt, i hope sleeparchive live (or is he doing a dj set??) is just as great as the records.
He will do a liveset @ voltt.. :wink:
and when will this take place? really dont wanna miss out on sleeparchive 8)
oktober 22nd with Heartthrob (live), Pheek (live), Wighnomy Brothers, Sleeparchive (live) and more...
*I support southern fruits*
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

I like 002 and 003 better. Sleeparchive rules. I heard he isn't much of a live act though.
isa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by isa »

adam wrote:Love sleeparchive. Didn't care too much for this one. Older stuff is way cooler.
same here...
sleeparchive
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by sleeparchive »

thanks for review
this time the record will be in transparent blue vinyl.
orphic
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by orphic »

That is so hot! Can't wait to get my hands on it :)
popo
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by popo »

ParanoidDancer wrote:Sleeparchive is one of the best producers of the moment. Really something different from the rest. Although i liked the first one the best and the last one the least. i am again really looking foward and curious about the new record(s?).

I am also looking foward to seeing him at the next voltt, i hope sleeparchive live (or is he doing a dj set??) is just as great as the records.

i see im this w-e @ sonnemondsterne it was really nicefor me bether than the records
ganik
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by ganik »

harass wrote:I would have to say, sleeparchieve really encourage me. I would happily give my virginity to see them live.
Yeah right.....if he accept your offer, then he is crazy like a mad dog.......who else wants yours diseases :twisted: :twisted: :P

Anyway, lets back on topic....

Nice release, but i like better older ones
multum in parvo
Shteven
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Shteven »

went to my first techno night on Tuesday, a dj played 'Research' :D I was very happy