- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

tolfrey
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Tolfrey live from Stealth 02/07/05 3 part download

Post by tolfrey »

http://www.ffaction.co.uk/Dec2004/audio.htm

At the bottom of the page you will see three parts of a five hour set i did at stealth, nottingham, england on 02/07/05. This is totally live with no edits and i hope you guys enjoy it.

There are loads of tracks that get showcased from a new label i am involved in called Legroom, so any feedback would be cool...
tecknoism
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by tecknoism »

yo, very nice. listening to the first part now.. sounds great :!: some mnml boiling on the stove>>>
more information of the track starting @ about : 25:45 min. ?
downing the other 2 parts as well..

thanx m8.
Peace Out
tolfrey
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by tolfrey »

The track in question is a new Pheek track called 'I Got a Crush On Bambi' on my new label Legroom. Will be hitting the shops end of summer. Will keep you infromed of the first release...

Glad you are digging the mixes...
Phonomental
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

:)

Post by Phonomental »

very nice sesion.- iam listen from argentina.!
djxlr8r
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by djxlr8r »

tolfrey wrote: my new label Legroom. Will keep you infromed of the first release...
Hey tolfrey Iv'e been looking everywhere on the web for info on the legroom label, I saw a luka & lazo release yesterday that I want so bad but Iv'e found nothing on this label not even on discogs please help.
Shadi Megallaa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shadi Megallaa »

Everything is in progress, its still young and can't be too far away from its mother, but when Legroom starts to walk on its own.. it will cause some serious damage.. you guys will not dissapointed we guarantee it.. 8)
tolfrey
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by tolfrey »

Where did u see the luka and lazo track??? ANd which one was it??? I haven't given these tracks out to many people so i would be very interested to know how you came about them...

We are just sorting out distribution at the moment, once this is done it will be all go...

www.legroomrecordings.com will be up soon...

Legroom001 Pheek, Ali Khan, Luka and Lazo, Mark Ashken

Legroom002 Pheek plus special guest remixer

Legroom003 Mark Ashken + Luka and Lazo remix

Legroom004 Luka and Lazo

Legroom005 Ali Khan

SO FAR...
djxlr8r
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by djxlr8r »

tolfrey wrote:Where did u see the luka and lazo track??? ANd which one was it??? I haven't given these tracks out to many people so i would be very interested to know how you came about them...
I saw the tracklisting for Neil M's mix darkelastic posted on another forum and I saw the luka & Lazo track, Card. That track is sick as fck :twisted: . Please post when the first Legroom release comes out, all the artists so far look fuckin dope.