Steve Bug

plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

ah damn dawg...i didn't know that they are that serious about the US situation.
seems that bush politics infiltrated the music industry big time...

for a moment i thought that they had a bad experience with the US promotors.

i hope this will be solved sooner than you expect
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.
The Remix
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by The Remix »

I and many other Yanks CAN'T afford to go to Germany to see him play- and I love his stuff! Will he come to canada- Niagara Falls? ya think?
Man- It's not ALOT of our faults that Bush won- what about the 47 or so % that voted Blue? :evil:
theremixphilly@yahoo.com

I live in the House- & Micro-House lives in me.
Shteven
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Shteven »

awesome producer, the one that got me into micro/tech house
PaulusP
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by PaulusP »

John wrote:Apparently Steve Bug and Ricardo Villalobos will never play in the USA again. I know certain promoters here have tried to get them to play numerous times, but since they don't agree with our government's foreign policies, etc., they're boycotting us. :cry: This is just what I've heard from promoters who have contacted they're booking agents. It stinks that we have to suffer because of Bush and his cronies. Oh well. Looks like we'll have to come overseas to hear these guys play. At least we can buy their music. :D
interesting... sorry for you
adam
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by adam »

Americans, USA types. I have a solution:

Get a new president.

Or plan B:

move to Canada. It's better here. It just is. ;)
Jesse Somfay
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Jesse Somfay »

John wrote:Apparently Steve Bug and Ricardo Villalobos will never play in the USA again. I know certain promoters here have tried to get them to play numerous times, but since they don't agree with our government's foreign policies, etc., they're boycotting us. :cry: This is just what I've heard from promoters who have contacted they're booking agents. It stinks that we have to suffer because of Bush and his cronies. Oh well. Looks like we'll have to come overseas to hear these guys play. At least we can buy their music. :D
I need to vent.

<Vent>

After my gig in Detroit on the 26th of March, it might be tougher convincing me to go back to the US to play as well. Not just because of the politics, but because there isn't much money to be made there for artists and DJs and in club culture in general. Not to mention the work visa thing kind of sucks in North America. I hate the idea of visas. It's absolutely ridiculous. Oh, and I also hate crossing the border. And I have to admit I have only done it very few times. But it's nerve wracking. Ugh! Now...the politics in the US also bother me. They really bother me. So yeah, it looks like just because of Bush and all of this tight security, all of these artists and djs who are beginning to not want to come to the US have a point. I don't want to put up with the crap as much as they don't. I think it's time I move to Europe. I am getting sick of North America.

</Vent>
itchi
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

:p

Post by itchi »

steve bug is my all time favourite, I'm also a dj and fck, one day, I wanne be like him, but then as a women afcorse:) last week he was in belgiums moust respected clubs, the fuse, and he rocked the place up!!!! guido schneider was also from de partij:p enkel vlaminge die da begrijpe... effe me de voete van de buitenlanders spele... next week, ricardooOOOoooOOooo @ fuse and magda will be there to!
*buging and druging* minimal-tech-whatever-house tune
funk-tek
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by funk-tek »

i've seen Bug on 15 years café d'anvers and he was great :shock:
mathew jonson and luciano were there too
it was a great night