panorama bar (worried about not getting in)

- open
Michael^Heaven
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re:

Post by Michael^Heaven »

From the pics I've seen of people going in/coming out, dress code seems casual. I always where what I call smart dress. A new/ish shirt (collar or t-shirt), pants (no rips, holes, etc.), & clean trainers. You might consider it nice casual but very comfortable for dancing your ass of for hours at a time. Never had any issues.
"So knives out
Cook him up
Squash his head
Put him in the pot "-jz
minimim
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by minimim »

just don't worry at all, be yourself and let the big man decide...
It's ridiculous how hard we try.
Okain
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Okain »

don't stress you ll get in!
minimim
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by minimim »

... the big man can feel the stress :D
Narcisse2
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Narcisse2 »

Narcisse2 wrote:
JCH wrote:Best advice is to not go at peak hours. It can still be random if you get in or not. Berghain/Pan. equals hype. Not worth it, most of the times.
And what would be considered peak hours ?

What is the age limit to get in ? I am only 20 :(
I do look older, so that should not really be a problem. but if i dont get in, going back to canada is a long way and a lot of money lol. i am more worried about my girlfriend, shes only 19, but shes really hot, but i wonder if that matters at panorama...
minimim
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by minimim »

Narcisse2 wrote:
Narcisse2 wrote:
JCH wrote:Best advice is to not go at peak hours. It can still be random if you get in or not. Berghain/Pan. equals hype. Not worth it, most of the times.
And what would be considered peak hours ?

What is the age limit to get in ? I am only 20 :(
I do look older, so that should not really be a problem. but if i dont get in, going back to canada is a long way and a lot of money lol. i am more worried about my girlfriend, shes only 19, but shes really hot, but i wonder if that matters at panorama...
Berlin is full of other nice places ... . You're not going there , from Canada, just for Panorama aren't you?
patrick_o
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by patrick_o »

just to say... had one of the best nights/mornings/afternoon in panorama in the end. incredible, ricardo is just mindblowing, zip has to be one of the best in the world and sammy dee really is up there. such a high standard of mixing in a really intimate venue. When they open the shutters come 8 in the morning it really is special. I highly recommend anyone going to Berlin to try and go to Get Perolinzed at panorama.
chrisdisco
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by chrisdisco »

glad to hear you got in. yep, those perlonized parties are something...