John Tejada, Broker/Dealer and many more mixes available.

- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

Deepak Sharma
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

John Tejada, Broker/Dealer and many more mixes available.

Post by Deepak Sharma »

hey there,

i have a monthly radio show and i've had guests like john tejada, broker/dealer, phil stumpf, and sami koivviko. their mixes are up on my website, www.hidden-nyc.com . also up are a few mixes from myself in case you want to check those out too.

i also released my first cd - out in the states nationwide - you can check that out here: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/ ... 25-9396033

take care
Deepak Sharma
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by -ix »

Hi there Deepak.

Nice mixes you have there, unfortunately they are of poor quality.
(40 kb/s)
Shadi Megallaa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shadi Megallaa »

Thanks dood, just grabbed the Tejada mix from there, sounds phat and fairly recent, thanks.. Grabbing the Phil Stumpf one now, lookin forward to it as I dig his stuff on festplatten.... oh will check ures too 8)
Deepak Sharma
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Deepak Sharma »

sorry about the poor quality ones...i think most are ok though, no? all of the guests are high quality so hopefully you can get those ok.
-ix wrote:Hi there Deepak.

Nice mixes you have there, unfortunately they are of poor quality.
(40 kb/s)
Deepak Sharma
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Deepak Sharma »

yeah his mix was good..he was my first guest on the show - it is fairly recent - january time.

yeah phil's a great dj and producer..really tearing it up right now in paris. his mix is really nice too, enjoy it.

and yes, please do check out my mixes - 2 are live sets from last september and one was recent but with a mix of older and newer records.

cool man, thanks.
Deepak
Shadi Megallaa wrote:Thanks dood, just grabbed the Tejada mix from there, sounds phat and fairly recent, thanks.. Grabbing the Phil Stumpf one now, lookin forward to it as I dig his stuff on festplatten.... oh will check ures too 8)