- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

briananeurysm
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Webcam Dj Set - Patrick Bateman - Propaganda Tour: Stop 2

Post by briananeurysm »

Hey guys,

Well as promised, here's PATRICK BATEMAN's webcam set, recorded live at KAT in Copenhagen! Its a really dope set and sounded great in the club there! Sadly its a little dark, because the club didnt really turn on any of the lights by the dj booth. BUT, sometimes its bright enough to where you can even catch me in the background jammin out to his set! :)...

here's the link:

http://www.ironboxmusic.com/patrickbate ... h18_05.wmv

you should be able to stream this set by leftclicking on it. otherwise its 102mb to download.

ENJOY!!!
Daniel Logikal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Daniel Logikal »

Dope :) Nice party :twisted:
audiophile
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: Webcam Dj Set - Patrick Bateman - Propaganda Tour: Stop

Post by audiophile »

briananeurysm wrote:Hey guys,

Well as promised, here's PATRICK BATEMAN's webcam set, recorded live at KAT in Copenhagen! Its a really dope set and sounded great in the club there! Sadly its a little dark, because the club didnt really turn on any of the lights by the dj booth. BUT, sometimes its bright enough to where you can even catch me in the background jammin out to his set! :)...

here's the link:

http://www.ironboxmusic.com/patrickbate ... h18_05.wmv

you should be able to stream this set by leftclicking on it. otherwise its 102mb to download.

ENJOY!!!
nice set....highly enjoyable! I like the whole webcam thing. Pretty RAD! Keep up the good werk with IronBox! Quality!
briananeurysm
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by briananeurysm »

thanx man :) ... i have a bunch more webcam sets ... not just from me, but from a few dallas locals as well... dope sh!t! ... next one coming up is matt thompson ... his set is phat :)

i'll definitely try to expand the library and maybe even create a site specifically for webcam sets... not just ones that i recorded, but people who recorded their own and want to post em!! ... i think that could be cool!
audiophile
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by audiophile »

briananeurysm wrote:thanx man :) ... i have a bunch more webcam sets ... not just from me, but from a few dallas locals as well... dope sh!t! ... next one coming up is matt thompson ... his set is phat :)

i'll definitely try to expand the library and maybe even create a site specifically for webcam sets... not just ones that i recorded, but people who recorded their own and want to post em!! ... i think that could be cool!
thats would be TITS! Keep in comin' B! YEAH!