A Visceral Response...New Mix for Download!

- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

The Remix
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

your mix-

Post by The Remix »

Hello- My Name is Dave-
I obviously like Minimal sounds- but love the deeper ones most of all! My computer is almost totally out of room and I have to clean it out or make back ups sometime- but I work 14 hours days 6 days a week- so time is null almost! I do get an hour to check out threads and e-mail- sorta a prisoner of my own life- heheh.

I was wondering if you could send me a cd of your latest mix you posted up- I can give you some money for it- I just would love to hear it! I hope to buy a new computer in a few months (working out the debt)

Thanks- please let me know what your response is-

David Rice @ The Remix Productions USA
4344 Cresson Street
Philadelphia, PA 19127

:)
theremixphilly@yahoo.com

I live in the House- & Micro-House lives in me.
audiophile
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: your mix-

Post by audiophile »

The Remix wrote:Hello- My Name is Dave-
I obviously like Minimal sounds- but love the deeper ones most of all! My computer is almost totally out of room and I have to clean it out or make back ups sometime- but I work 14 hours days 6 days a week- so time is null almost! I do get an hour to check out threads and e-mail- sorta a prisoner of my own life- heheh.

I was wondering if you could send me a cd of your latest mix you posted up- I can give you some money for it- I just would love to hear it! I hope to buy a new computer in a few months (working out the debt)

4344 Cresson Street
Philadelphia, PA 19127

Dave...you got it....no funds necessary...just spread the word brother...oh, and visit the site...peep out the other mixes if you like the deeper stuff, I recommend you check out "A Lesson In Seduction", thats also available for download...and DEFINITELY on the DEEP TIP...oh, and PLEASE sign the guestbook on yer way out!

cheers,
vlad
audiophile
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by audiophile »

B
U
M
P
:idea:
lostros
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by lostros »

Vlad i gotta blame ya man, for being the main reason about setting my car cd player @ repeat mode!!! :P
You made me forget all my anxiety about trying to catch up and hear all those new releases i got :P
I 'm hearing your mix about 6-7 times per day...again and again and again....and again...really awesome! Thnx for sharing! :D
Your Failed Systems Will Be Eliminated Worldwide And Overcome Electronically...
audiophile
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by audiophile »

lostros wrote:Vlad i gotta blame ya man, for being the main reason about setting my car cd player @ repeat mode!!! :P
You made me forget all my anxiety about trying to catch up and hear all those new releases i got :P
I 'm hearing your mix about 6-7 times per day...again and again and again....and again...really awesome! Thnx for sharing! :D
:cry: ....I love you people! Ladies and gentlemen....BEAR WITNESS to the power of MUSIC. I wish we could all hang-out and listen to/make beats! I'm really glad you enjoy the mix....any favorites? My personal favorites on this one are the Sikora, Psyche, M.Jonson....and the Passarani(playing this to death!)
audiophile
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by audiophile »

big OLE...

B
U
M
P
:idea:
The Remix
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: your mix-

Post by The Remix »

audiophile wrote:
The Remix wrote:Hello- My Name is Dave-

4344 Cresson Street
Philadelphia, PA 19127

Dave...you got it....no funds necessary...just spread the word brother...oh, and visit the site...peep out the other mixes if you like the deeper stuff, I recommend you check out "A Lesson In Seduction", thats also available for download...and DEFINITELY on the DEEP TIP...oh, and PLEASE sign the guestbook on yer way out!

cheers,
vlad
JUST saw this- sorry- I tried to see a guestbook but no go- so I went to the contact section and e-mailed- your music is great- can't wait to hear more- downloading the lesson set even w/ lack of HD space--
theremixphilly@yahoo.com

I live in the House- & Micro-House lives in me.
StaafMixer
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by StaafMixer »

Great mix!! listened it while i was working.... :shock: sorry boss