mnml admn

Post by -ix »

Got it now!

And I like it, it's funky!
.camea.
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by .camea. »

v404 wrote:Hey Camea, this is Balz from Atlanta. We played a Halloween party together for Grant.

Like the mix but wheres all the Jacob London you were talking about. Anyway, welcome aboard.
Hi, Balz!~ Was I drunk? ;-P. I don't remember talking about that. I was actually going through pics last night and came across those .. I think I was drunk :oops: . I remember wanting to take a picture with every single person in the place .. LOL! That wasn't even my camera.

Audiophile ... yes .. Tim's been coming up with some cool minimal stuff lately :). He's still doing the techno thing as well, of course.

Thanks for the reviews!
audiophile
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by audiophile »

.camea. wrote:
v404 wrote:Hey Camea, this is Balz from Atlanta. We played a Halloween party together for Grant.

Like the mix but wheres all the Jacob London you were talking about. Anyway, welcome aboard.
Hi, Balz!~ Was I drunk? ;-P. I don't remember talking about that. I was actually going through pics last night and came across those .. I think I was drunk :oops: . I remember wanting to take a picture with every single person in the place .. LOL! That wasn't even my camera.

Audiophile ... yes .. Tim's been coming up with some cool minimal stuff lately :). He's still doing the techno thing as well, of course.

Thanks for the reviews!
great mix Camea...
aww right Tim!
Dres
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Dres »

finally got around to listening to this in full...great stuff as always Camea!

really like that Misc track at the end (same one I asked you about at your last Shag party), first one of theirs I have liked in a long time

I haven't really enjoyed the direction their music has gone into over the last year or two (a bit harsh and cold for my tastes), but it seems to turn parties out cuz people go nutz every time somebody drops a track of theirs. I also think they realized that that was what was moving units.

I tend to like their deeper stuff like their Relay EP on Sender and their album on Resopal.
aap noot Mies
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by aap noot Mies »

love it! big thumbs..

:D :D :D
gas-water-ELECTRO!
.camea.
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by .camea. »

Dres wrote:finally got around to listening to this in full...great stuff as always Camea!

really like that Misc track at the end (same one I asked you about at your last Shag party), first one of theirs I have liked in a long time

I haven't really enjoyed the direction their music has gone into over the last year or two (a bit harsh and cold for my tastes), but it seems to turn parties out cuz people go nutz every time somebody drops a track of theirs. I also think they realized that that was what was moving units.

I tend to like their deeper stuff like their Relay EP on Sender and their album on Resopal.
That's weird, Dres! I disagree, I've been playing their stuff so much. In my opinion, they've been putting out peak minimal tracks that have become essential elements in my sets. I'm also really feeling the Sten, Stalker EP (which is on the mix, too) .. that bass line kills 'em every time :). I was on the fence about it at first, but right now it's in constant rotation in my bag because it gets such a great crowd response. Love it!

But yeah.. that misc track is the shizzle :).

aap noot Mies ... Thanks :)
djmitch
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

thanks for your mix

Post by djmitch »

Great great great selection.
Good mix technique toooooooooo !!!!!!!

from which planet are u from???? ;)
lostros
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by lostros »

Ok...girlie...i'm fuckin' bouncing!

Respect! :)
Your Failed Systems Will Be Eliminated Worldwide And Overcome Electronically...