Here for a Good Time, Not a Long Time!

http://www.louchemusic.com
Kilevox
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: a genius as work

Post by Kilevox »

peter glitch and crackle wrote:you guys are funny :shock:
massi dl is nowhere near one of the best producers of the moment. he is neither fresh, original or extremely talented from what i hear. i dont care about how old someone is when they make music. his music sounds just like everything else that is coming out minimal these days! it seems as if it is a big deal that richie and magda are playing his records? i know a million other records that those guys play worthy of much more praise.
get a grip people.
one more point worth mentioning, this genius has only a few records out and couple totally mediocre remixes.
how do you guys pick your heroes?
:?:
There is something true in this words!
www.myspace.com/benryser
www.benryser.com

.... minimal is not a hype ....
betzy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: a genius as work

Post by betzy »

peter glitch and crackle wrote: one more point worth mentioning, this genius has only a few records out and couple totally mediocre remixes.
he has also a lot of records ready to hit dancefloors all over the world, different from each other and from his other released stuff.
maybe this is the reason why things r going slowly, don't u think?
anyway, as dàsz said, he has indeed his particular style, how can u deny it?
if u consider his remixes mediocre, well, that's your respectable opinion, but globox06 remix was played all over the world and is still played. take a look around.
cheerz
jaco
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jaco »

Rochey wrote:each to their own I suppose then
great :D
Nordin
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Nordin »

is it just me or do all his tracks sound the same?
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

I really thought his remix for Frankie 20 was one of my favorite tracks from him. The Claque remix is pretty good too but I can't fit it in my sets sometimes. I certainly don't think he's the best but I enjoy material. I think Minimal Mushrooms but really cool but way overrated. From a producer standpoint, the kid definitely has talent.
primevil
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by primevil »

the guy really does have talent but theres along way to go yet before we can make any solid judgment. for me minimal mushrooms was always just a watered down version of paco osuna's crazy. the first time i heard the snappy percussion of crazy last april06 when hawtin dropped it, it blew me away, but since then i have heard those production techniques in many tracks and its quite boring....
Djbibbo
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: Massi DL

Post by Djbibbo »

:twisted: :twisted: