Frankfurt on the 27th January. Where to find a party?

- open
idealstandard
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by idealstandard »

unclesomebody wrote:Thanks for that. I look forward to having a good party in Frankfurt! Obviously I have no accomodation booked because I want to be in a club, not a hotel! The longer the party goes on the better it is for me! ha ha...

I'll report back on monday.
Be sure to taste some äppelwoi (that's our local drink) and let us know what you think of it ;-)
unclesomebody
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by unclesomebody »

well I don't normally drink (i'm an athlete!), but I'll try it because I think it's good to experience as many new things as possible! Thanks again
unclesomebody
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by unclesomebody »

Back at work after an amazing weekend in frankfurt! Thanks to those who helped me find my way! After walking around for about 12 hours trying to find somewhere cool to hang out we stumbled upon a bar called "the place to be" and the guy who worked there was really nice. He helped us find an amazing restaurant for dinner (Italian called Ruccola) and gave us the lowdown on more nice cafe's/bars and Robert Johnson.

Robert Johson blew me away for so many reasons. It's in the middle of nowhere (or so it seems) in what appears to be a sports centre. We walked in to find a room, and was shocked. I knew it was small but this was smaller than expected. Within 30 seconds I knew I was in the right place... AMAZING music and everyone was there to enjoy the party. No pretentious sh!t like I see all the time in London.

I met some funny people, and I have to say that everyone was so nice (not because they were munching pills!), but genuinely nice and helpful.

Robert Johnson is amazing. Fucking good music, good atmosphere, nice people, and even a terrace to chill out on (very cold!).
unclesomebody
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by unclesomebody »

ps. I forgot to add that I did try some äppelwoi and I thought it was quite nice actually. A strange dry aftertaste but alright!
idealstandard
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by idealstandard »

unclesomebody wrote:ps. I forgot to add that I did try some äppelwoi and I thought it was quite nice actually. A strange dry aftertaste but alright!
Strange innit?! ;-)

Well, for the rest, yeah, the Johnson is the bomb, glad to read you had a nice trip!