I have a dream....

- open
Shadi Megallaa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

I have a dream....

Post by Shadi Megallaa »

And that dream, is to make a 48.576 min track, and press it on 2 records.. but in order to hear the entire track you have to mix them together, but not really. just whip in the next part exactly as the previous one ends.. Its time to make people work for their music a little.. and this track will come with a complimentary scarf, but in order to unlock the scarf from the package you must answer a series of question that will determine if you are truly mnml enough. You will also get a pea with the package as a symbol of mnml eating.. There will also be a competition, in which you will have to battle 5 very hungry lions, in which you will be given a fork as your weapon.. fear not, for it will be a steel fork and not a plastic one... if you get past the lions you will then be painted red and flown to Spain to fight some bulls, who were locked in a big room and were forced to listen to Tiestos latest mix cd for an entire month.... aaaaand if you somehow manage to survive that you will be given an entire week to make an ep with Martin Buttrich, in which you could just put your name on the record and be considered an elite mnml producer in no time.... If anyone feels like they would be intrested in taking part in this project, please do not hesistate, but more than likely you are not mnml enough..

thank you and come again... :!:
Cotumo
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Cotumo »

:lol:
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

damnit shadi, your post isnt minimal enough. can't bother to read it! 8)
Shadi Megallaa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shadi Megallaa »

My dear friend Vermi, in order for one to reach the ultimate levels of mnmlinity he must embrace his mxmlinity.. this cannot be taught and must be felt within ones soul.. good luck on your journey ahead.. :arrow:
makka
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by makka »

inspirational!!!

:lol: :lol:
primevil
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by primevil »

Shadi Megallaa wrote:My dear friend Vermi, in order for one to reach the ultimate levels of mnmlinity he must embrace his mxmlinity.. this cannot be taught and must be felt within ones soul.. good luck on your journey ahead.. :arrow:
haha, maximal is gonna be the next big thing anyway. well actually i'm wrong, the next big thing is "moaning about what will be the next thing", then when everyone is all moaned out, maximal sounds will storm in and take the spotlight. maxIMUS rules! 8)

but prepare for a backlash of all the maxIMUS haters to come along, although you can hold your horses, as that won't happen for another 4years at least.... so I've heard
Shadi Megallaa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shadi Megallaa »

Primevil, you are show signs of very mature mnmlaxinity.. the force is strong within you.. after all this mnml mxml riff raff biols over.. I believe that uplifting downtempo is the next next big thing.. you heard it here first ladies and germs.. :wink:
primevil
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by primevil »

sh!t well i only predicted like 4 years ahead....youve gone beyond...we have a DON in the building...RESPECT :wink: