- ask away
New Guy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Korg EMX1

Post by New Guy »

helou!
http://www.korg.com/gear/prod_info.asp? ... ainContent
does any have any experience with this little toy?
please tell me what you think about it.
Ruso
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Ruso »

well sorta, I wasn't sure how to use it and I set it up as a drum machine in the background at guitar center while I played microKorg. it's called something like music workstation meaning you can create a lot of the songs parts in one machine. I hate to tell you I didn't have time to play with it, but all the music creation stations that they had all had some people play and leave what they made behind and they all sounded simmilar, not very clean. And I found this one way hard to figure out and I was not about to go ask for a manual. :-D Speaking of Guitar Center, I'm getting my microKorg today!!!! Woot Woot.

And like I said I don't have any real experience so I could be wrong. I'll play with it a lil more today when I go in there to buy the microKorg :-D
harold_f
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by harold_f »

Ruso wrote:And I found this one way hard to figure out and I was not about to go ask for a manual. :-D Speaking of Guitar Center, I'm getting my microKorg today!!!! Woot Woot.

And like I said I don't have any real experience so I could be wrong. I'll play with it a lil more today when I go in there to buy the microKorg :-D
good luck, i hear it hard to program the microkorg. I havent experienced for myself, but considering one in the future.
New Guy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by New Guy »

yeah, i think im gonna try it out first and then ill decide wether to get one or not.
Thanks for your replys!
Measax
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Measax »

I think for the price and sound quality they are great. I have friends that use it and no complaints...I would check it out as you are though...has to be something you can get into...lot of knobs though...all good fun.
New Guy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by New Guy »

im not really sure about it to be honest... ill check it out.