Danilo Vigorito

emoke
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Danilo Vigorito

Post by emoke »

Hahaha, 'Believe' is still gold, I love this guy's music!
What do you think about his productions? :)
Last edited by emoke on Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
I own all of your candies!
ParanoidDancer
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by ParanoidDancer »

Loved some of his stuff a while ago.. He had this very recognizable sound to his music. Has he jumped on the mnml bandwagon?

edit: assuming this is the same person as Danilio Vigorito
Renton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Renton »

ParanoidDancer wrote:
edit: assuming this is the same person as Danilio Vigorito
Danilo Vigorito :wink:
"I won't be in today, boss...I'm feeling a little mnml."
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

Yeah, he used to be a really big techno name for about a year until he saturated himself in the techno market. Plus, the quality of his tunes went from great to sh!t pretty quickly. Danilo may be investing his time in mnml at the moment, but he was also doing a lot of minimalish stuff at the same time his career was starting to take off. Just check out the frozen stuff he did.
emoke
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by emoke »

Hahahha, yes, Danilo , my bad! :lol: (I was thinking about someone called Daniel that moment :roll: )
I own all of your candies!
sampleslaya
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by sampleslaya »

Thomas D and Jack Thomas wrote:Yeah, he used to be a really big techno name for about a year until he saturated himself in the techno market. Plus, the quality of his tunes went from great to sht pretty quickly. Danilo may be investing his time in mnml at the moment, but he was also doing a lot of minimalish stuff at the same time his career was starting to take off. Just check out the frozen stuff he did.
he definitely rocked the mnml stuff a while ago..is he back doing stuff again? I haven't seen his name in a while.
Wouter de Moor
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Wouter de Moor »

I'm in the same bookings agency as he is... so I can tell you that he is comming up with some great releases on very (very) well known labels comming year....

Last summer he had this mega ibiza hit on his own label Inside Orion... It's also on the Circo Loco mix cd.

Soon there will be a remix from Danilo of a another summer hit "Pecan"..
primevil
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by primevil »

vigorito is great. believe is still a PHAT track. and black out two, which is soon to be released, is fantastic! i used to love an old track by him called phlex on phont music label. he's also done some cool sh!t on his Intelligence label. i don't think he has jumped the minimal bandwagon at all, this is just his current techno direction imo.