theclockstrucktwelve
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: Digweed - Transitions

Post by theclockstrucktwelve »

sohrab wrote:
theclockstrucktwelve wrote:
sohrab wrote:
theclockstrucktwelve wrote:My buddy showed this to me today... I laughed my ass off.. can you believe this sht!?

http://www.artistdirect.com/nad/store/a ... ml#credits
Digweed is a legend on his own field,and blaming him because he's not MINIMAL enough for you is not a funny thing to do.
and you better learn how to respects others.
Hahahahaha. WOW.
You just don't get it. Relax - people are supposed to laugh sometimes. Lighten up.
maybe you better another way to laugh.
rather than calling people Dickweed...

You're taking this too seriously. And that's not what I was laughing at.

Go take off your shirt, gel up your hair, put on some sunglasses and twirl a rainbow bandana around in a big room (indoors) while listening to trance and bumping into sweaty similars

"...Michaelangelo is a PARTY DUDE.. *PAARTEEEEEEE!* "
nowayback
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by nowayback »

people who attempt to be argumentative in this thread just end
up being insulted or laughed at. but hey, wasn't laughing the
starting point here? so pity for all those who bothered.

laughers... is it disgust or jealousy the fuel for your comments?
no that's a rhetorical one don't answer... digweed might sound oh so
cheesy to most of us in here, yes the artwork of this cd is horrible,
but dragging this thread 6 pages long to make your statement bold
enough, it reveals you've got further issues than 'just a laugh'...
i can remember when the air was clean and sex was dirty.
http://prop4g4nd4.com
Ro
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: wow, what an educated discussion here....

Post by Ro »

jay haze wrote:hey guys ,

first lets start out by saying , this thread is born out of misunderstanding first and foremost.

secondly it should be noted that the name of digweeds show for years has been "transititons" , therefore he did it BEFORE rich hawtin.
secondly, progressive really isnt my thing- but because it isnt my thing-or your thing-doesnt mean that the stars who rule that circle are dickweeds!
many people could look at the stars of minimal and think they are depraved lunatics----

the argument of putting the face on the cover is no argument. how many cds out there like that?
listen guys, and i dont mean to be provacative here-
but the techno world does not start or end with rich hawtin, rich hawtin just like everyone else got his influence from an outside source, and if you are educated on music from the 80`´s and 90´s you can clearly see the path that drove him to do the music he did. it was not mystical-it was not magic-but, it was conceptual.

right now i think lots of people need to educate themselves a bit more about the whole of things before busting out with such ridicolous statements.

digweed is loved for what he does by tons of people, who cares if you dont like him? that wont stop people from liking him.
same goes for rich hawtin to another scene-

peeeez :P :P
I stopped reading this thread long ago. The only thing i read now is your post.
Wise words.
Cheers!
Forget it jake, it's Chinatown.
lil' jerk
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: wow, what an educated discussion here....

Post by lil' jerk »

Ro wrote:
jay haze wrote:hey guys ,

first lets start out by saying , this thread is born out of misunderstanding first and foremost.

secondly it should be noted that the name of digweeds show for years has been "transititons" , therefore he did it BEFORE rich hawtin.
secondly, progressive really isnt my thing- but because it isnt my thing-or your thing-doesnt mean that the stars who rule that circle are dickweeds!
many people could look at the stars of minimal and think they are depraved lunatics----

the argument of putting the face on the cover is no argument. how many cds out there like that?
listen guys, and i dont mean to be provacative here-
but the techno world does not start or end with rich hawtin, rich hawtin just like everyone else got his influence from an outside source, and if you are educated on music from the 80`´s and 90´s you can clearly see the path that drove him to do the music he did. it was not mystical-it was not magic-but, it was conceptual.

right now i think lots of people need to educate themselves a bit more about the whole of things before busting out with such ridicolous statements.

digweed is loved for what he does by tons of people, who cares if you dont like him? that wont stop people from liking him.
same goes for rich hawtin to another scene-

peeeez :P :P
I stopped reading this thread long ago. The only thing i read now is your post.
Wise words.
Cheers!
I stopped reading this post 8 minugtes ago... the only thing I read now is YOUR post...