Freerotation 2012

- ask away
AK
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Freerotation 2012

Post by AK »

Me and my mate are going, I'm having issues though. My bank ( Lloyds TSB ) says that I will be charged £30 per transaction of payment/transfer. My mate hasn't got net access so I was gonna go the ticket thing over 2 days, mine and then his but I printed the payment instructions off, went to the bank and the desk woman said I will be charged £60 in total.

I mentioned it to steevio earlier, appreciate he doesn't deal with all that stuff but I'm beginning to feel somebody somewhere doesn't want me to go. I got the money ready but there's no way I'm giving Lloyds TSB £60 for doing it.

Anyone else experiencing issues from their bank? I could do with some advice here.
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

you shouldn't be charges sh!t for a transfer within the UK. your bank must be having a laugh.

will be at FR. will be nice to meetup with people.
AK
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by AK »

oblioblioblio wrote:you shouldn't be charges sh!t for a transfer within the UK. your bank must be having a laugh.

will be at FR. will be nice to meetup with people.
Who do you bank with? I was like, "Yes, I all sorted, we are off to Freerotation" then fat arse at the desk said it would be 30 squid per transaction. What should or shouldn't be, is out of my control. Glad you're going as well bro. We will all meet up mate. :D
steevio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by steevio »

AK matey,
honestly you should not have to pay £30 to transfer between two banks in the UK, its free.

soemthing wrong there bruv

if necessary we'll get the money off you some other way, dont worry about it.
lem
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by lem »

Issues with a bank? yeah mate. I thought thats what they were for -urk

I bank with Lloydes. Last time I tried to transfer money in the branch they asked me for some crazy fee. But I could do it online for free. So I don't think that its unusual for Lloydes.

I am gonna have a go at mine later, will try Lloydes and let you know.
AK
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by AK »

lem wrote:Issues with a bank? yeah mate. I thought thats what they were for -urk

I bank with Lloydes. Last time I tried to transfer money in the branch they asked me for some crazy fee. But I could do it online for free. So I don't think that its unusual for Lloydes.

I don't bank online mate, maybe I should, I'm a bit oldskool I guess. Would be insane for me to try and do that at this point but I get what you're saying bro.
AK
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by AK »

steevio wrote:AK matey,
honestly you should not have to pay £30 to transfer between two banks in the UK, its free.

soemthing wrong there bruv

if necessary we'll get the money off you some other way, dont worry about it.

Thanks for all the help bro. I just wanna be there y'know!
steevio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by steevio »

AK wrote:
lem wrote:Issues with a bank? yeah mate. I thought thats what they were for -urk

I don't bank online mate, maybe I should, I'm a bit oldskool I guess. Would be insane for me to try and do that at this point but I get what you're saying bro.
banking online is a piece of piss mate,

put your feet up, have a beer, load up a bong, and bank online bruv.

with the Co-operative Bank!

dont give those other thieving, war-funding, rain forest destroying, non-ethical assholes your money to make interest on.
£30 a transfer, thats robbery and GBH to boot.