Näköradiomies - creeps of the crap hill [techno]

- music
nakoradiomies
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by nakoradiomies »

I've been looking for a 320 version of the Phobos EP, especially for the track Kuulaulu. Could you point me in the right direction, was it available to buy?.........................
Oh man that´s bummer because i don´t have orginals anymore from that ep because my hard drive blown up few years back, so i don´t have them anymore..and the "label" lo-kiwi were also shut down year ago or so..

And if i remember right, tracks in that release were compressed in something like 192kbps..

So it seems that the "phobos" has lost in space forever..:/
WillieSmalls
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by WillieSmalls »

nakoradiomies wrote:
I've been looking for a 320 version of the Phobos EP, especially for the track Kuulaulu. Could you point me in the right direction, was it available to buy?.........................
Oh man that´s bummer because i don´t have orginals anymore from that ep because my hard drive blown up few years back, so i don´t have them anymore..and the "label" lo-kiwi were also shut down year ago or so..

And if i remember right, tracks in that release were compressed in something like 192kbps..

So it seems that the "phobos" has lost in space forever..:/

That's a shame. I did find a 192 version online but for obvious reasons I'd prefer a 320.

I'll give this release a d/l and give feedback once I've had a proper listen.

Thanks for your reply, keep up the good work.
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

yeah phobos is a really nice ep.
Carmen58
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Carmen58 »

Very nice track ! Great groove, interesting sound.

Cheers