I have a dream....

- open
Shadi Megallaa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shadi Megallaa »

Well, these days you gotta keep ahead of the game.. We could possibly make a good team.. with my vision and your mnmlaxinal maturity, we can go places.. I'll have my lawyer write up a contract, but it just might cost you your first born, just a minor setback thats all.. :lol: It will be buisness doing pleasure with you..
idealstandard
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: I have a dream....

Post by idealstandard »

Shadi Megallaa wrote:And that dream, is to make a 48.576 min track, and press it on 2 records.. but in order to hear the entire track you have to mix them together, but not really. just whip in the next part exactly as the previous one ends.. Its time to make people work for their music a little.. and this track will come with a complimentary scarf, but in order to unlock the scarf from the package you must answer a series of question that will determine if you are truly mnml enough. You will also get a pea with the package as a symbol of mnml eating.. There will also be a competition, in which you will have to battle 5 very hungry lions, in which you will be given a fork as your weapon.. fear not, for it will be a steel fork and not a plastic one... if you get past the lions you will then be painted red and flown to Spain to fight some bulls, who were locked in a big room and were forced to listen to Tiestos latest mix cd for an entire month.... aaaaand if you somehow manage to survive that you will be given an entire week to make an ep with Martin Buttrich, in which you could just put your name on the record and be considered an elite mnml producer in no time.... If anyone feels like they would be intrested in taking part in this project, please do not hesistate, but more than likely you are not mnml enough..

thank you and come again... :!:
Pff, that's so old school dude.
Stockhausen is already composing an one week "meisterwerk" with lights effects and perfume diffusion...
Next big thing is making hard trance and calling it mnml, we all know about this :wink:
Daniel Logikal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Re: I have a dream....

Post by Daniel Logikal »

Shadi Megallaa wrote:And that dream, is to make a 48.576 min track, and press it on 2 records.. but in order to hear the entire track you have to mix them together, but not really. just whip in the next part exactly as the previous one ends.. Its time to make people work for their music a little.. and this track will come with a complimentary scarf, but in order to unlock the scarf from the package you must answer a series of question that will determine if you are truly mnml enough. You will also get a pea with the package as a symbol of mnml eating.. There will also be a competition, in which you will have to battle 5 very hungry lions, in which you will be given a fork as your weapon.. fear not, for it will be a steel fork and not a plastic one... if you get past the lions you will then be painted red and flown to Spain to fight some bulls, who were locked in a big room and were forced to listen to Tiestos latest mix cd for an entire month.... aaaaand if you somehow manage to survive that you will be given an entire week to make an ep with Martin Buttrich, in which you could just put your name on the record and be considered an elite mnml producer in no time.... If anyone feels like they would be intrested in taking part in this project, please do not hesistate, but more than likely you are not mnml enough..

thank you and come again... :!:
Genius!

After I made it past the lions I thought I had a chance, but those damn bulls were so crazy after one month of listening to never-ending breakdowns they shredded me to an inch of my life...I'm at home now licking my wounds :(
Del
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Del »

Where can I purchase this record?

*Loosens scarf*
Shadi Megallaa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shadi Megallaa »

Daniel, you have shown great courage and determination, you got mxml wounds and mnml chance against those savage beast.. You will be rewarded for your efforts.. 5 stars for Daniel.. :lol:

Del, hmmm so there is intrest, hehe.. isnt it amazing what hype can do.. :!: So what kinda scarf you got? cuz thats how you judge hierarchy in the raving scene.. Low middle high class ravers.. its all about survival of the mnmlist :lol:
jpls
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jpls »

Shadi Megallaa wrote: So what kinda scarf you got?
whats so wrong with a scarf? its like 12F where i am...very necessary.
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

jpls wrote:
Shadi Megallaa wrote: So what kinda scarf you got?
whats so wrong with a scarf? its like 12F where i am...very necessary.
Shadi-banana is from Dubai, he'll never get it. :P
Shadi Megallaa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shadi Megallaa »

Jpls, bro, nothing about this thread is serious.. thought the bulls and lions were a good indication.. :lol: wear 8 scarves if you have to.. 8)