[Traum 065] Jesse Somfay - We Breathe the Stars... (2005)

- wax
sektori
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by sektori »

many people do not like the a side of this record. it is trancey yes. but I love it. in my top ten of 2005 !
Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Robot Criminal »

i think the a side is by far better than b. overall sound, atmosphere, progress of the track, trancey synth with a twist, everything brilliant 8)

especially like this in Jesses Strictly Butter On KFAI FM Minneapolis (2005.08.20) where its mixed with some rock track. SICK MAAN!!!! SIIICK!!!
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...
Jesse Somfay
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Jesse Somfay »

Glad you like it.

All of the melodies in This Fragile Addiction (aside from the 303) are my guitar ;)
thomasjaldemark
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thomasjaldemark »

finally got the warezmp3 today :twisted: and listened it through. only heard soundclips from websites before and that sure didnt made the tracks justice!

and i must say... the bside is damn great! damn. some great arranging and twisting for sure! will buy this one at my next order!
Jesse Somfay
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Jesse Somfay »

A lot of the twisting et all in the b side was pretty much improvised. Yay! Experimenting is fun.
fader
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by fader »

i didn't read the 4 pages but i think i got the point by reading the first one. all i can say is it sucks that i have missed this release the week it came out because i can't find it anymore in the shops overhere. re-ordered in two shops but it won't come in :( i really think both tracks are great and i admit being a sucker for this kind of sound. and i noticed already by the replies to the sets i post here not too many people dig it on mnml.nl :) nevermind jesse, fck mnml.nl :wink: keep it up!
fader
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by fader »

lol, nice to see you found how to censor -ix :lol:

btw, what's the difference with this tune and the sky was pink? they all loved that one...
Jesse Somfay
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Jesse Somfay »

It seems to have sold out quickly in quite a few places. I guess that's good...but now people don't have the chance to get it. Perhaps it will go up for repress if there is enough demand.

Anyhow. I can deal with the critics. I'll do what I want in my music anyhow. So you can be sure to hear me being me in my work :)